Tik tok

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
Real quick question here. Is the any babyfurs on tiktok ?

Gosh with how the comment sections are on TikTok, I’d be afraid to share being a baby fur on there personally. :0

floppyfoppsie said:
Gosh with how the comment sections are on TikTok, I’d be afraid to share being a baby fur on there personally. :0
Same

Always, I encourage be VERY careful about one's ABDL side on social media.
There are violent and hateful people out there who do not understand what ABDL REALLY is.
It doesn't help that there is a large population of LGBTQ folk in the ABDL community and the things the certain people say about LGBTQ...
We also live in a strange time period where employers will use applications to locate and track your social medias.
Plenty of reasons to remain more or less anonymous about this sort of thing, and I have yet to delve into the emotional distress which could be derived from the hate that could harm one's mental state.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
floppyfoppsie said:
Always, I encourage be VERY careful about one's ABDL side on social media.
There are violent and hateful people out there who do not understand what ABDL REALLY is.
It doesn't help that there is a large population of LGBTQ folk in the ABDL community and the things the certain people say about LGBTQ...
We also live in a strange time period where employers will use applications to locate and track your social medias.
Plenty of reasons to remain more or less anonymous about this sort of thing, and I have yet to delve into the emotional distress which could be derived from the hate that could harm one's mental state.
Aggreed. That's why I keep my abdl and my non abdl stuff seperate.

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
Personally, this is the only place I really feel ok talking about little stuff without repercussions

Reactions: floppyfoppsie, KittyninjaW, KBoy and 1 other person
There are other smaller communities you may be able to post ABDL related content to like certain mastodon instances... or even telegram.
As for mastodon instances, off the top of my head ABDL.life and cub.social (for babyfurs) exists but I am certain there are more.
I've had some positive experiences on twitter especially in the ABDL and Pupplay community on there.
Twitter also has many features you can use to keep your stuff private and adult contents away from minors. So it can be a good option to content and make content about those sorts of things. You can really lock down and create an alternative identity there. Also being able to mute terms, easily block people with a few clicks can also make Twitter viable. You can mute words like slurs, or words you dont want to see content of.
I know of many FOSS (Free open source software) android apps with no ads or tracking on the alternative store F-droid you can use to make videos and photos void of metadata or can blur / obscure and censor your face.
There are many ways to engage in this community safely and healthily without colliding with people who do harm and keeping away from your RL identity.

• Thinking
Reactions: KittyninjaW and KBoy
Back