Tights

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Where is a good place to order adult baby tights that will fit well over thick diapers?

• Thinking
Reactions: oldskool and Angelapinks
If you are asking about adult tights with ruffles, I’m not sure where to get those. I usually buy standard white, pink, or blue tights at department stores or online. Pay attention to size charts and upsize to accommodate diapers if you wear them.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
Floodingpants said:
Where is a good place to order adult baby tights that will fit well over thick diapers?
Do you want the ones with a ruffle bum ? I never found any like that so I would wear a pair of ruffle bum plastic panties over top of my diaper and tights. I love tights so much I have several hundred in my collection.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and utjerry
Love my tights, wear them all the time! Pink or white, I get them on Amazon, Target, Kohl’s or any good department store.🍼🍼

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Tights are sized for women so get a much larger size to cover your diaper comfortably.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and oldskool
At least EU-area, there is some really big tights available.
Weri Specials from latvia.

Socken und comic, germany.

Reactions: Floodingpants
Surprised I never wanted to wear tights as a boy. I certainly dressed up as Link enough. 🤣

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Try Snags! They are cute and comfortable these are tough tights that will actually last you for years. They make all sizes.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
DiaperedSailor said:
Try Snags! They are cute and comfortable these are tough tights that will actually last you for years. They make all sizes.
I have been hooked on tights since childhood and still have many pairs collected over a lot of years.

I have bought my tights from here:

These tights are very, I guess, spandexy. I buy my grown-up undies and have tried their tights from Tommy John, but their tights suck. I grew up playing high-school football and we all wore tights in the cold, so I have some experience here.

The ones from We Love Colors have held up (minus some poop stains) for over 10 years.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back