Thumb to Paci advice

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

So I have always sucked my thumb. It always helps me get comfortable and tired and helps me sleep. Out of all my quirks it's the one thing that drives my wife nuts. Sometimes I make rather loud sucking noises and I really notice but she can't stand it. She doesn't mind the Paci though, so we agreed that I would try and switxh. But my problem is I have a hard time staying asleep and getting good sleep with it. I can eventually fall asleep but like last night I woke up in the middle of the night and could not go back to sleep unless I had my thumb. Any suggestions that might help?

Italianlittleboy said:
Try to get an adult paci
I guess I should have specified, but I do use an Adult sized Paci

Reactions: Italianlittleboy
We
Italianlittleboy said:
Which paci do you use?

It's from Pacifiers R Us.. size 7 with the orthopedic teat.

DanielW said:
you may just need to practice during the day . or you might find a different shape with fit your mouth better.

I feel like it fits well actually. Maybe most of it is mental. I have gotten better though, used to not be able to even fall asleep with it.

Get a paci clip. I'll say the more I used my paci my body adjusted to it and now it rarely falls out. Maybe the same will happen for you?

Last edited:
Punku said:
Get a paci clip. I'll say the more I used my paci my body adjusted to it and now it rarely falls out. Maybe the same will happen for you?

I have one, but don't use it at night. Just cuz I toss and turn and It doesn't really fall out anyway. I wake up with it, but have a hard time getting back to sleep

Back