Thoughts on next Gen Console Specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyTyrant said:
I am with you there

I have an early PS4 Pro and much later after I got it I found out the newer PS4 Pros are a lot less noisy when it comes to the fans

Some games put my systems Fans into "Jet Engine" mode, but it hasnt gotten to the point of it saying the system is too hot and failing

Assuming there is some way to transfer Data from PS4 to PS5 I would love to get one at Launch if its reasonably priced

Particularly because they have stated it will have PS4 BC and have a "Pro" boosted mode for the Top Games, so I wont have to ditch my current game Library (which is why I usually wait 2 or 3 years to buy a new Generation System)
I'm definitely getting a ps5 when it comes out because I can still play my PS4 games. I figured out my vent holes were a little dusty which is why it was saying it was too hot ( prob should have dusted it sooner) but it fine now but it still sounds like a jet engine when I'm playing a game. Even a barebones game like undertail but I got the PS4 when it came out because I never owned a new console since the super Nintendo

Last edited:
boostergold said:
I'm definitely getting a ps5 when it comes out because I can still play my PS4 games. I figured out my vent holes were a little dusty which is why it was saying it was too hot ( prob should have dusted it sooner) but it fine now but it still sounds like a jet engine when I'm playing a game. Even a barebones game like undertail

I have got the dust out of my system more than a few times, those Vent Holes on the side seem to clog up with Dust very easily

Mine doesn't seem to get loud unless I'm playing an Intense game with a lot going on

And ironically enough I never even noticed the "Jet Engine" level of noise until I heard reports of the newer ones being quieter, go figure

It always sucked wanting to upgrade, but knowing I couldn't play my current games, so I would wait until there would be a slew of Cheap Games (usually under $20, whether new on the shelve or if i had to buy online Used) before upgrading to a New Generation

I occasionally dont mind spending the $60 retail, but it's a Splurge that I try to only do 2 or 3 times per year if I feel like its gonna be an absolutely amazing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back