Things kinda stink at the moment. ( Warning, Rant.)

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The thing is I want to create a patreon or Ko-Fi for my youtube account, but I am worried that it would interfere with my disability pay. I am thinking of asking someone but oma shut it down and is worried that I will mess things up financially. I would love to move out though but it's hard at the moment and Oma isn't making it easy to gain money. Any thoughts?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I’m not sure it would interfere with disability, I know in the uk you can earn a certain amount before money gets reduced etc xx

Reactions: KittyninjaW
claire123 said:
I’m not sure it would interfere with disability, I know in the uk you can earn a certain amount before money gets reduced etc xx
I know but I want to be 100 percent sure. Regardless I want to weight my options because it will still be a while. It still doesn't excuse my grandmother's actions though. I have forgiven her but I won't forget.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
I know but I want to be 100 percent sure. Regardless I want to weight my options because it will still be a while. It still doesn't excuse my grandmother's actions though.
Makes sense is there a helpline or a chat option to reach out and ask? Xx

Reactions: KittyninjaW
claire123 said:
Makes sense is there a helpline or a chat option to reach out and ask? Xx
I don't know. It's something to consider.

Back