Therapist

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was just really open with my therapist about this side of me. She was basically like "of course you do this, it's nothing to be ashamed of and makes total sense with what you've been through". It felt really nice to almost 'get permission' for something that unintentionally and distrustfully causes me shame. Would love to reach a stage when I'm proud of my ABDL.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, TigerDL, AndyPandy and 9 others
Talking to a therapist is extremely beneficial and healthy
Glad you did it!
Im sure it took quite a bit of courage to explain everything to an other person.
Hopefully you reach the stage you want
remember there is no shame in being ABDL but I definitely understand the hesitation of self acceptance

Reactions: littledub1955, AndyPandy, LittleTyke and 2 others
That takes alot of courage, well done! I'm trying to build the courage to do the same thing, its scary for sure!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
It is very important that everyone of us, accept that for whatever reason, we wear diapers!

90% of acceptance is in our heads. Until each of us accept ourselves as someone that wears diapers. Taking the next step is much easier, then followed by the next step!

I have been told that it is easier if one is Incontinent because I can 'justify' wearing diapers! Reality; Being Incontinent has zero effect on one's ability to accept the reality of wearing diapers. If anything, it is likely more difficult because there exists zero positives in wearing diapers with the exception of the area around me is drier!

Reactions: LittleTyke, PadPhilosopher, littlestmay and 2 others
good for you i still see a therapist once a year she like to just check to see how im doing..

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Thanks everyone for your kind words of support. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: SparkyDog, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Did the exact same thing several weeks ago. It went very similar. Was a huge weight lifted. I didn’t know that weight was there until I brought it up. Good for you!

Reactions: AndyPandy, LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher
While I can't say that I am proud of my ABDL side, I'm certainly not ashamed of it either. No longer, that is.

I may be putting too much into the word "proud" in such a context, but in my mind, the most important thing is to embrace your kink. If you can embrace who and what you are, you have come a very long way.

Back