• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The time has come...

Frank

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone familiar with Midnight Oil may easily continue, "to say fair's fair, to pay the rent, to pay our share"

Well, it's not quite like that for me, except maybe for "doing my share".

Oh, I'm Frank by the way.

Not my real name, but I'd like to keep that, as well as my job, living place, age, etc all undisclosed.I think it will suffice to say, for now, that at some point I approached one of the many paths leading to diapers, and came here mostly to read the stories.

But i'd really like to write one now, and you can't really ask for feedback as an elusive ghost, can't you?

And thus, I'm Frank.Nice to meet you all.

Frank said:
Anyone familiar with Midnight Oil may easily continue, "to say fair's fair, to pay the rent, to pay our share"

Well, it's not quite like that for me, except maybe for "doing my share".

Oh, I'm Frank by the way.

Not my real name, but I'd like to keep that, as well as my job, living place, age, etc all undisclosed.I think it will suffice to say, for now, that at some point I approached one of the many paths leading to diapers, and came here mostly to read the stories.

But i'd really like to write one now, and you can't really ask for feedback as an elusive ghost, can't you?

And thus, I'm Frank.Nice to meet you all.
Hello Frank, welcome here

Nice to meet you.

Reactions: Frank and PaddedRita
Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing and have a short story and a novel self published.

Being 'Frank' is open, honest and quick to the point.
So, welcome to ADISC Frank !!
Have fun.

Hello

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Being 'Frank' is open, honest and quick to the point.
So, welcome to ADISC Frank !!
Have fun.

Thanks!

The choice has been deliberate, being a name that's easily forgotten, but also one that highlights the way I intend to approach this community.

I've been a long time lurker (and in fact my account dates from the period in which i decided to wear diapers, and to come out about it), and during this time I've had the opportunity to be thoroughly impressed with the atmosphere of acceptance and understanding this community may sometimes maintain in it's dealings, and by the depth and diversity of the experiences that have been shared here.

But doubt has been the most important companion in my journey towards self acceptance, and it still is as i learn about the extremely diverse approaches in which this specific facet of life can be experiencing, leaving myself with a sense of curiosity, but not one of belonging, for my own inclinations would position me in a narrow minority.

And then, within this diverse environment I've taken note of several experiences that command admiration, and respect.

When in doubt, when in awe, when figuring yourself and others out being frank (without the capital) is the best approach.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and dogboy
Hi and Welcome

Welcome to the community Frank

Back