The similarities of different fetishes

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I'm not sure this is the best Bots but I can't imagine this topic fit anywhere else. So i have this coworker that we found out we have fetishes. I'm not sure how it was first brought up but he is gay which did make it easy to bring up the conversation. Took us a long time for us to tell what are fetishes was many to respect each other's privacy why would just talk about or experiences of ot. Eventually we trust each other enough to tell each other what are fetishes is. No his not ABDL fare fare from it. Im not going to say just out of respect for him i trust he would do the same for me but i have similarities between fetishes they have me wonder if most fetishes are like this. For one or fetishes was a source of Shame growing up but eventually grew to accept it and we both find it hard to date someone becuse of or fetishes. My pont is by talking about it with out saying anything about it we thought we had the same fetishe. I don't think we will indulge each others fetishes but it nice to have a freind in the real world i can talk to.

The end is happiness finding a sweet man who will treat us as we sissy’s deserve is our passion

This is something I've always thought too

Like being a pet is surprisingly close to being a baby... You get to be some sort of small lesser creature who gets taken care of, loved, valued, and kept safe by some sort of caretaker. They're the same fantasy, but because of mostly athsteic differences they're put into different fetish catagories.

The funny thing is that not all ABDLs focus on that...

Some ABDLs might want to be forced into a diaper and baby bondage and get made fun of for being a baby... Sure you can like both but you can also like one and not the other. They're really different fantasys put into the same box.

There's a lot of crossover between AB/DL and pet play. I see so many photos of people in puppy gear also wearing diapers. I also see tons of crossover between diapers and bondage. Diapers are pretty much an all-purpose tool! Well, as long as you aren't too concerned about easy access to genitals...

Back