The sheer fun of being a sissy

Tom1066

hello
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Some times life can be a drag. And, ironically, our existence on this lonely planet is over before we even know it. That's why
the lost art of having fun is so important. Whatever pushes your "fun buttons", no matter how strange or bizarre other
people see it, is essential to a reasonably happy life. Which gets me to ABDL For those of us in the diaper community, the
wearing of diapers or "sissyish" behavior makes us feel more alive, excited and, yes, more fulfilled as human beings. On the one hand, it is
important that we not recklessly flaunt our little secrets to the general public; yet, at the same time we mustn't allow ourselves to become
intimidated, depressed or anxious about what brings us so much joy and fun. We deserve to be happy, and if something the majority finds
strange provides us that happiness, we have every right to pursue it. Life is too short to be consumed by shame and regret.

Reactions: PrincessOphelie, goodniteswearer89, LaLoneDigi and 9 others
I totally agree. The thing about being a sissy or engaging in sissy activities it that is liberating. When we become adults, our lives are consumed by such things as paying our bills, worrying about our jobs, etc. So it is refreshing to leave that all behind and to strip things down to basics, in particular the joy of life. Our child-like nature should be engaged with and not ignored.

Reactions: Shannon1024, NKY2020, Pantyslave and 1 other person
I agree with you both - it is fun and liberating. I have a fairly senior job in the still very male-dominated world of finance, which by and large I enjoy, but I love being able to forget about all that for a while when my wife takes charge and tells me to put my school uniform on, be a good girl, sit still and do my homework.

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, NKY2020, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Tom1066 said:
Some times life can be a drag. And, ironically, our existence on this lonely planet is over before we even know it. That's why
the lost art of having fun is so important. Whatever pushes your "fun buttons", no matter how strange or bizarre other
people see it, is essential to a reasonably happy life. Which gets me to ABDL For those of us in the diaper community, the
wearing of diapers or "sissyish" behavior makes us feel more alive, excited and, yes, more fulfilled as human beings. On the one hand, it is
important that we not recklessly flaunt our little secrets to the general public; yet, at the same time we mustn't allow ourselves to become
intimidated, depressed or anxious about what brings us so much joy and fun. We deserve to be happy, and if something the majority finds
strange provides us that happiness, we have every right to pursue it. Life is too short to be consumed by shame and regret.
Great post. I totally agree. I wish I was free to be the sissy I'd love ❤️ to be!!

Reactions: Shannon1024, rbm and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
I totally agree. The thing about being a sissy or engaging in sissy activities it that is liberating. When we become adults, our lives are consumed by such things as paying our bills, worrying about our jobs, etc. So it is refreshing to leave that all behind and to strip things down to basics, in particular the joy of life. Our child-like nature should be engaged with and not ignored.
Right there with you........mmmmm....would be nice...🤗🤗

Reactions: Shannon1024
men don't really get to express ourselves in a lot of different ways, we're often forced to only dress and present ourselves in very restrictive ways from a very narrow pool of looks and it's honestly very boring! i think it's great that so many other people embrace femininity in ways that are fun and accessible to the person. it's alright to play around with these things, who cares like you said, it's fun, it's how you feel more like yourself! enjoy yourself, embrace it! life's too short to feel like you can't play around with how you dress!

Reactions: Shannon1024, Sissyleslie and Happy2BeInNappies2
Tom1066 said:
Well said - if it ain't hurting or harming anyone and it makes you happy - go do it!

Reactions: Shannon1024
I agree being a sissy can be fun and a thrill and for me is a way I escape the boredom sometimes of being an adult and doing adult things like paying bills and other things that make being an adult a drag sometimes.

Reactions: Diapersntights and Shannon1024
For me, I'm not into the public humiliation or humiliation at any level; however, I will say there is an element of not being in control that excites me.

I totally agree with you. I'm on on the little girl side than sissy side at the moment but the same reasoning applies. It is tiring to always conform to what the majority wants to see and getting the freedom to experience whatever brings us joy and happiness is key to a balanced life.

Reactions: katierichards7777
Back