The sensation of a super soaked morning

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, is all I have to say, yesterday after work the fiancée and I went to a golf driving range to hit some balls, then we headed to the other side of town to grab a bite to eat. The weather has been really warm and humid here lately, but yesterday there was a reprieve, it was only in the low 80's with a decent breeze. While at the driving range I drank 2 bottles of water, then had 2 large glasses of ice tea at the restaurant (outdoor dinning) we got home after 8:30 and I drank another 2 cups of water (food was a little salty) hopped in the shower and got cleaned up. When I got out of the shower there was a tykables pupper laying on the bed with a onesie that had a sports print theme. My fiancée came in and diapered me / helped me into my onesie, she then went into the shower herself, I drank another glass of water.
After her shower we laid in bed and watched some tv, I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly, apparently during the night, my fluid intake caught up to me, I woke up rather wet, but since I slept on my back the wetness was mostly confined to the seat of my diaper and up the backside, there was a noticeable bulge in the bottom of my diaper, thankfully my onesie supported it, I did my daily waddle to the coffee pot, then went to the back deck to let the cat out, the weather was absolutely beautiful out so I decided to drink my coffee outside, I went to the steps and sat down and I felt that huge squishy bulk, like wow - I was sitting inches higher then I normally sit, no leaks either from possible press out, I felt so little.
I little while later, my fiancée came out with her cup of coffee, I gave her the normal good morning kiss on the cheek and we more or less stood on the deck in silence sipping our drinks, after she got a 1/2 cup in her so came over and gave my butt a pinch, she giggled and commented that I was soaked, I said yes I was, haven't woken up that wet in a while.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, iluvdps2, GoodnitesXL21 and 8 others
I love waking up every morning in a sopping wet diaper and sitting around having breakfast and coffee until i absolutely have to change, like now ,, soaked but not needing to change yet

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, neophyte, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I often times wish I didn't wake up wet every single morning ... it's not "special" anymore :(

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, neophyte, hoimi and 2 others
We're having a lazy morning here, the weather feels like its going to cook us later today so we're just hanging out on the deck getting fresh air while its still relatively cool outside, just got changed, no leaks but dam, I wet two more times and holy cow, that diaper was heavy. Outdoor changes are the best, got changed right on the lounge chair, abu kiddo this time and it feels so thin compared to the other diaper lol.

Reactions: Kayleigh and chamberpot
It's actually no fun at all when it happens all the time and no way to change that, no matter what! :(

Reactions: eastcoastdl
KitsuneFox said:
I often times wish I didn't wake up wet every single morning ... it's not "special" anymore :(
I feel that same way. It’s not usually the best feeling in the morning especially if I’ve leaked then I have to change the sheets.

Reactions: nwm and KitsuneFox
wet bed , sheets , doesn't bother me much have wet for 66 years

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Here’s a note of understanding to our IC friends on adisc. What is a joy to those of us who are not IC is probably a chore and not a joy to those who are IC. I often wonder how you view those of us who are not IC but hopefully you recognize and understand our interests. Conversely we understand the challenges you face.

Reactions: TigerDL, HomeAlone, eastcoastdl and 1 other person
I wake up in a soaked diaper every single morning due to being urinary incontinent. Rarely do I wake up in a soiled diaper

Reactions: Wetshisbed and nwm
I wake up with a soaked diaper pretty frequently. I just make sure to hold it up with my pj pants.

Reactions: nwm and chamberpot
I wake up wet everyday now since wearing every night for the past few months. Had a few leaks where had to change the bedding.

Hit and miss for me, really just good and bad streaks. A lot of the time I love waking up with that swollen bulge all around me, and I'll lay in bed longer just to enjoy it and grope myself. Other times, when my health issues catch up it'll be more of a relief like, "Jeeze, again? Oh well, beats wet sheets, better go ahead and change."

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedLemur and Diaper44
I love the feeling of waking up in a soaked diaper.
Hopefully I am able to get diapers for myself in the future so that this can happen

chamberpot said:
wet bed , sheets , doesn't bother me much have wet for 66 years
I wet all through my child hood and teenage years and have been wet at night since my late 40's I sleep soundly no matter how wet I am. Waking up dry would feel very strange now.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I, as well, wet at night through most of my childhood years. I remember waking up and being disappointed that I'd wet my diaper again (no gold star on the chart LOL). Oddly enough I also remember not wanting to have my diapers taken off. I think part of that was the same as not wanting to get out of bed. That morning diaper change meant the day was starting and no more lounging around.

I wake up every morning with a wet diaper. Thankful for a onesie each night as well to keep said diaper in place and supported.

Even though I'm not a big fan of staying in a wet one for very long, my skin hates me no matter how much lotion or creme I use.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I wake up every morning with a wet diaper. Thankful for a onesie each night as well to keep said diaper in place and supported.

Even though I'm not a big fan of staying in a wet one for very long, my skin hates me no matter how much lotion or creme I use.

I wake up wet to some degree or other every morning. No onesie, I sleep in just my diaper. I too have to watch my skin closely, I'm surprised it allows me to be wet all night long without being in rough shape by morning. I can't be active though while wet - the combination of wetness and physical activity (wet padding rubbing on skin) turns real ugly real fast. So I'm probably getting away with it because I'm not moving around for those 6-8 hrs wet.

And yes, I just love the feeling of waking up in a soaked diaper, it's livin' the dream!

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I enjoy waking up with a soggy bulky diaper after a nice long sleep I often times lay in bed wet it again and just enjoy the feeling

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and chamberpot
Back