The recent Rearz sale.

adam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well @Littlebabybecca turned me on to a fantastic 70% off sale at Rearz so I saw some things I couldn't resist. I spent $70.00 and then went back the next day for more.
I picked up a few pairs of training pants. I must say that I haven't been in training pants in a while and I forgot how well they actually let the wearer know they are wet. They definitely don't have a "stay dry lining" I'm sitting here in the Lil Bella ones and currently they have soaked through my jeans, even though I only wet a small amount in them. I know that it is recommended to put a diaper cover over them but I wanted to see what they would do without it.

They became uncomfortable about 10 minutes after I wet and then had soaked through the front of my jeans in about an hour. Now, about 2 hours later, they are pretty uncomfortable. They are doing their job of reminding me that I'm probably not ready to be out of diapers yet. I have attached a photo of the front of them, showing the precious Lil Bella design.

I hope to add to this thread with some of my other purchases. Several other pairs of trainers plus a few cute onesies.

lil bella.jpg

Adam

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and Littlebabybecca
I bought 4 pairs of the rearz training pants to test out for daytime protection from light incontinence. I haven't had any issues pop up at work, but I've had the occasional gush when I sneeze or laugh too hard during the evening. I'm not ready to give up wearing my undies yet, and while I have plenty of disposables, they offer way too high of an absorbancy for what I need. This seems like a good middle ground to try out, but I am still nervous about it wetting through to my jeans.

I spent way too much with Rearz over this holiday buying season. I've greatly increased my disposable stash.
I also purchased my first Pre-fold which I'm struggling with trying to pin them on properly. YouTube has not been the biggest help either which I find shocking. Normally I've been able to learn everything and anything through their videos.
I'm currently waiting for 2 additional onesies which I bought at only $10. What am amazing price I will say.
I'm also waiting on a pair of training pants from Rearz which again was on sale for the low price off $10.
I'm definitely expanding my selections and wardrobe this year.
All I need now is a nice girl to play with in PA/,NJ.

After seeing posts about the big sale at Rearz I looked to see if plastic skirts were included, and grabbed another white one at 20 bucks.

I got myself a new pair of dinosaur printed training pants (already have 1 pair of them) + the matching dinosaur onesie, now I have the whole kit, training pants, diaper cover (technically swim diaper but it would do the same job), I also have a 2 pack of dinosaur pacifiers and a baby bottle with dinosaurs.

Back