The padded children of Christ 😇

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I just want to say that I am still young in my spiritual journey even even though I called myself Christian my entire life I'm only just now taking my studies and prayers seriously. I just like to make this post a place for people on this site to share their stories to talk about the bible and help grow stronger in our walk in faith. I do recognize that there are other people of other faiths and beliefs and I do not cast judgments on your beliefs I humbly ask to keep this post about the Christian faith / Jewish faith as we worship the same God. I would also ask for my family in Christ not talk about parts of the Bible that others may hard to hear to others. If you wish to discuss the more controversial parts of the Bible feel free to PM me or one another to talk there. We don't need to paint targets on each other's backs. Talking about not casting judgment what better way start this conversation off with Romans :14. I started to study this chapter to answers questions I have that I know see the answer are not as black and white as most would lead you to believe. In this chapter apostle Paul talk about not judging one another on how we chose to worship. He uses most of his points with a discussion between some who enjoy meets and those prefer a more vegetarian diet.

(Romans 14: 2-3)

2: For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs 3: let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not: and let not him that which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

There is many reasons why someone choose to be a vegetarian/vegan. They may have digestive problems or they feel is morally wrong or they just don't like the taste of meat. I on the other hand love my steak but that doesn't mean I get to judgment on people that preferers a nice salad. The same can be said about the life still we chose to live. I feel that I needed to take a step back from abdl life for a time. I don't think it's wrong to be a little or enjoy wearing diapers but it did lead to my sexual sins and I no longer wish to commit these sins but there's another side to the abdl life still that I felt I lost along time ago and that's my little side. I started to felt my DL side lead me to my lustful desires and it may me feel unclean in the eyes of or lord. In fact if you do cach me in areas of the site that I should be in I would like it if you would PM me and ask me what your doing? Which leads me to the next point of the chapter

(Romans 14: 13-14)

13: let not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brothers way. 14: I know and am persuaded by the lord Jesus, that is nothing unclean to him it is unclean.

Just because I feel my DL side causes me to stumble does not mean it's the same to all DL's.
To them that may just enjoy wearing and using diapers as a way to distress or cope with anxieties. I say if you can pee yourself and send Glory to God than moor power to you. My point is that my DL side let's me to lost and I no longer wish to do that but I have no rights to tell you it's wrong. That's between you and God and nobody else. Not me not the people on this site or even the Church.

(Romans 14: 17)

17: for the kingdom of God is not meat or drink; but righteousness and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

I think ill live it at that for now. I just wanted to share what I learn so far. There a lot about the Bible I'm still ignorant about and I still struggle picking it up every day but I'm making steps and at the end of the that's what God is asking I feel. May your day be feel with his love and peace. Amen.

Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed, Diaperlover01 and 5 others
Hey I think this is great. Like you I find that ABDL can lead to some more of those sexual side of things which is not what Christ wants. I don't think there is anything wrong with being ABDL or having a little side. I do want to find it though without the sexual side of this all. I feel the would be super freeing to me. I think it would be good to DM and have a good little chat going with people who feel this same way.

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35, BeTrue and perlFerret
As a practicing Christian myself I sometimes wonder if ABDL is a sin. We could just say there is nothing in the Bible and leave it at that but that’s lazy. There is nothing in the Bible about destroying software via hacking for a fee from a competitor company but it’s still wrong. But is ABDL a sin? I don’t have a definitive answer but Christ did say ‘I have come so that you may have life and have it to the full.’ If ABDL brings us fulfilment isn’t that a good thing in addition no one gets hurt or damaged it doesn’t break any laws and has helped some people deal with serious issues like abuse and neglect. So I don’t think it is a sin if practiced within certain parameters.

Reactions: oldskool, Jaseinfantlist35, matt1989 and 2 others
I would expand on the parameters but my phones only got 1% of battery left.

I don't mean to intrude as an agnostic individual but I find the omission of Islam from the Abrahamic communion to be more than a little troubling.
I'm no theologian and I won't comment further - anyone can message me directly if desired - as I think that might undermine this clearly positively minded thread but as I found it jarring I thought others may feel the same, which is to the benefit of none and so thought there may be benefit in raising the question.

Reactions: EmX and perlFerret
The best part of being a Christian is we are humans and can be sinners. We aren’t judged and can be forgiven for our sins.

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35, Diaperlover01 and ChrisK
Anemone said:
I don't mean to intrude as an agnostic individual but I find the omission of Islam from the Abrahamic communion to be more than a little troubling.
I'm no theologian and I won't comment further - anyone can message me directly if desired - as I think that might undermine this clearly positively minded thread but as I found it jarring I thought others may feel the same, which is to the benefit of none and so thought there may be benefit in raising the question.
Like I sead in the beginning we all are free to believe and I respect everybody choices in life I just want to create a safe space for fellow Christians together. You mean us no harm than your free to post.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, ChrisK and perlFerret
jamiejamie said:
The best part of being a Christian is we are humans and can be sinners. We aren’t judged and can be forgiven for our sins.
This tru but we still have to want to be forgiven. Make an effort not sending sin. With his only possible thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
Newbaby110521 said:
As a practicing Christian myself I sometimes wonder if ABDL is a sin. We could just say there is nothing in the Bible and leave it at that but that’s lazy. There is nothing in the Bible about destroying software via hacking for a fee from a competitor company but it’s still wrong. But is ABDL a sin? I don’t have a definitive answer but Christ did say ‘I have come so that you may have life and have it to the full.’ If ABDL brings us fulfilment isn’t that a good thing in addition no one gets hurt or damaged it doesn’t break any laws and has helped some people deal with serious issues like abuse and neglect. So I don’t think it is a sin if practiced within certain parameters.
I don't think the answers never going to be as black and white. You and I can read and meditate on the same scripture and get 2 different answers. I we'll start by what does abdl is to you. Does it feel like a blessing or does it feel like a curse. In my teen years it did felt like a cures but as I got older and got some stuff out of my system when I got out of my a parent's house I felt it became more of a copenhagnism and became a small time of piece but than can the sexual side of things and I started to pay more attention to that. Creating a rift between me and the Lord but know I feel that God head put me through this path so I can help my brothers and sisters that feel can't talk about this because of secretive nature of abdl lifestyle. that there is a way with out making it a sin but you got to look for the answers for yourself and in today's world that so hard to do because there so many distractions in the world. It took me giving away my Xbox. Honestly it wasn't much of a sacrifice I wasn't playing it as much as I use to. I just saying don't trust my opinion or others trust in the word of God. Read the bible with your heart and ask for the wisdom that you seek. Let the holy Spirit guide you.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and ChrisK
I have been slowly reading through the bible and Ive enjoyed a lot of the stories. Its often cryptic and difficult to decipher in the old testament but I still find a lot of meaning in some of it.
I like a lot of Christians and I value the Christian way of life. Ive been considering joining a church.

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, perlFerret, KittyninjaW and 2 others
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I have been slowly reading through the bible and Ive enjoyed a lot of the stories. Its often cryptic and difficult to decipher in the old testament but I still find a lot of meaning in some of it.
I like a lot of Christians and I value the Christian way of life. Ive been considering joining a church.
That good news just be mindful of what charts you choose not all of them serve your best interest in mind. Pray on it.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Firstly great you’re reading the Bible I ought to do it more often. Secondly if you are planning to join a church a few bits of advice firstly some church’s can be a bit judgemental even the very loving ones so I wouldn’t mention your ABDL lifestyle to them. Secondly not all church services are alike some are very serious and stuffy others are more like an aerobics class or festival find the one that works for you. Thirdly look out for red flags. Christ warned us there will be people who call themselves Christians but don’t follow Christ’s teachings keep watch. The final one may not apply to you but I’ll say it anyway if you have children try and find a church with a great youth work sector for example my church has different groups for infants right up to 16 years old. Hope this has been helpful

Reactions: geka, perlFerret and matt1989
So I do got a question for you guys. You got know any good handsome movies this days. I don't enjoy the old entertainment anymore. For example video games. I stopped liking games like first person shooters or RPGs in favor for puzzle games platformers and racing games. Because I injoy things that sharpin my mind and most of them don't glorify evil. This are my personal feelings on this things. I don't want to get in to tv show because I feel it ask too much of my time but I don't think God meant for life to feel like one long lecture. We were designed to crave entertainment but as a Christian I feel I need to be moor choose on what I consider worth my time. Like I can handle a little violence but if the movie glorified violence and not a point to make against violence than I myself see that as garbage for my brain. I'm not judging anybody's choose in their entertainment that's between you and God but I want to glory fide God in everything I do and that also means my entertainment and if I can't give him praise than it not worth my time. So if anybody knows some good movies that meets those standards that would be appreciated. I know this may come also a big preachy but I hope you guys will see it as moor if me sitting standards for myself.

Last edited:
There are some good Christian movies out there:
1. Gods not Dead
2. Gods not Dead 2
3. Breakthrough
4.Miracles from Heaven
5.The case for Christ.
A lot of family friendly films are clean as well and not drivel such as:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Harry Potter
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Many Disney Films
5. The Greatest Showman
6. CATS
7. National Treasure
8.National Treasure 2.
There are plenty of great films out there that are not full of violence, sex and bad language.

Ya maybe I don't need to feet it in tight box like that. I just got be more mindful of
What I choose to spend my time on.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
@Newbaby110521 @matt1989 Thank you guys for the advice. Im a very private person and so Id never bring up my abdl compulsions in a church setting or any non intimate setting. I have incontinence issues and Id never bring that up either. Where I live there are a couple churches in my area. Ill keep your advice in mind if I decide to join one. Im mostly just interested in my personal relationship with God and how I can help serve him and better understand my purpose. Id also love to serve my community and my hope is that Church might be a good way for me to do it. It makes me feel good to help people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Many mullahs think ABDL lifestyle is perverse. I think they are wrong and need to accept that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would accept us for our flaws.

Reactions: perlFerret and matt1989
Yuu said:
Many mullahs think ABDL lifestyle is perverse. I think they are wrong and need to accept that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would accept us for our flaws.
Unfortunately I think in from of religion is going to attract opinionated people. People that not in it for what they can do for God but what God can do for them.

Matthew 7:21

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will. enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who. does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KittyninjaW
I'll just put my thoughts in: I've been a practicing Christian since my college days. I see nothing wrong with wearing and using diapers for any purpose, but also I can't claim to speak for the Almighty. I think this is one of those things that needs to be addressed through prayer and the answer might be different for each person, just as eating meat sacrificed to idols was in New Testament times. For some, it may pose no problem and not distract from leading the life that God wants for you. For others, it might. We all have stumbling blocks; no one is exempt from temptation in this earthly life.

Reactions: BeTrue, TheGazelle, Diaperlover01 and 1 other person
No one can have 100% all the answers. You'll probably go made trying. At the end of the day in my opinion is God loved me enough to gift me away out of my life of sin and to be in his peace for all of internity.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, perlFerret and Happy2BeInNappies2
Back