The feeling of a bm accident

DanielW said:
yeah, I've gotten pretty efficient at clean up myself too. I keep my emergency kit close by.

PS . its good to see you back, Slomo
Thanks, I found out the hard way the admins say there is no difference between a comment and a complaint.

chuck said:
The biggest problem is that you don't know when it is going to happen, so it is hard to prepare for it. And then after it happens, you need to be able to take care of it right away and that often means interrupting something else you are doing at that time.

This sadly the reality of being incontinent dear and i strongly advice you to as SOON as possible after a " accident " occurred get it takend care of dear

Like Slomo says when it happen its uselly just to grin and bare & taking some deep sighs and start to get undressed on the lower parts incl gently remove the soiled diaper as soon as i can after said " incident " and head to the shower clean it of and re moisturize prepare a new diaper get it on get the rest back on and move on, the time needed is the time needed nothing we can do anything about dear , it SUCKS yes but (shrugging shoulders ) TRUST me when i say its better to take care of this ASAP rather then just have to do this thing im doing right now (same with IF you do have some small time to actually get to the bathroom (in my case i have learnt to recognize the signs of now its time MOST of the time so far BUT i also sometimes NOT get heads up and then ....... And i have to take care of the mess) , the i dont dont have time for this method is NOT going to work or give you any favors dear TRUST me on this

The preparation is bacikly try to learn youre body as it usely talks to you & also to be always prepared if out and about with youre Diaper emergency kit

Oh and reg the smell yeah it smells BAD and i cant for the life of me understand those that can go for longer periods of time with pooped diaper if they can prevent it (if you cant then thats another thing but from plain laziness or have other things to do first NO o_O

PS Yes Slomo my friend GREAT to see you back again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2
Tundra1975 said:
I am bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently wake up in a messy diaper. I have come to accept it and just get out of bed when I can and go into the bathroom to get cleaned up and take a shower. Sure it smells up the bedroom and bathroom, but that's just a fact of life that comes with being incontinent. I do take Nullo pills when I can afford them, but have been out of them lately. Incontinence is not a fun thing to live with, but it is in the cards that I have been dealt in life.

I have never used Nullo. I do see a differance when take a normal probiotic like one might take after having an antibiotic to put the good bacteria back into their gut. It's supposed to be good for you in general too. I use vitacost.com to buy my vitamins and stuff like that. I don't have care so it's easier for me to get things online and it's usually cheaper too.

I can confirm loading up on the probiotics will improve consistency and reduce the horrible smell of poop some. Whenever my mild ibs-d starts to act up I will drink a fermented probiotic milk called keifer. It does wonders to reset my digestive system back to normal. Especially after a round of antibiotics.

Slomo said:
I can confirm loading up on the probiotics will improve consistency and reduce the horrible smell of poop some. Whenever my mild ibs-d starts to act up I will drink a fermented probiotic milk called keifer. It does wonders to reset my digestive system back to normal. Especially after a round of antibiotics.

I never heard of keier before but good things are said about it online. It has a lot of benifits.. My brother's nutritionist recommends Align as a probiotic. It's different in that it's just one patented bacteria. I didn't know what to make of that but it gets good reviews too and seems to work well. It's good after one of my occasional candy craving attacks takes it toll on me.

I dont love it or hate it. I have ibs d and before my bowels were under control I wore diapers to deal with it 24/7. I can’t count the times I messed myself at work to the point I cried a few times. But I was always prepared for the worst bringing wipes diapers clothes ect. The other part was I had to tell my boss I was incontinent with a medical note so I wouldn’t be fired for 20 minute diaper changes. But over time I accepted my issue and besides I always lost the I can hold it game 😒. Presently I actually don’t need to wear 24/7 because my bowels act up at night now for whatever reason so I every so often wake up with a soiled diaper now.

I don’t know that I’ll ever get use to it but I just let nature take its course and then the clean up begins. It’s truly the most embarrassing thing to happen. It’s not like you can hide the smell typically although a onesie helps. I haven’t had too many accidents at work thankfully. My bowel habits are extremely in inconsistent.

I have had some BM accidents in my pants in Public. It is embarrassing. But Breathing slowly ( taking deep breaths) and telling myself that it’s just an accident helps.

I tried nullo, chlorophyll and chlorophyllin , besides the colour change, it still smelled bad.
Probiotics also reduce it a bit in my case, but with all of them it's still too much

my nighttime fecal incontinence is complicated.... I fall into a deep sleep..and keep falling!
So once I'm fully asleep, into deep sleep, I let go and stay loose until morning. My bladder and sphincter just give up, and I wet and poop heavily. I generally have one BM every 24 hours, and its in my sleep. I know people say....'never say never' but I never have a dry, clean night. I wake up very wet, very poopy, my face and pillow covered in drool, in a very stinky room ("incontinence stinks!")
I'm rambling.... about yucky things....sorry!

Reactions: Diprs2, Domeome and Paulsa
SoakedSheets said:
my nighttime fecal incontinence is complicated.... I fall into a deep sleep..and keep falling!
So once I'm fully asleep, into deep sleep, I let go and stay loose until morning. My bladder and sphincter just give up, and I wet and poop heavily. I generally have one BM every 24 hours, and its in my sleep. I know people say....'never say never' but I never have a dry, clean night. I wake up very wet, very poopy, my face and pillow covered in drool, in a very stinky room ("incontinence stinks!")

It’s OK. It’s totally fine.

SoakedSheets said:

At this point, I wish it just happened in my sleep and I could get clean up out of the way first thing. Currently, it is almost every morning, between 5 minutes to an hour or so after waking up, so I have to plan accordingly, especially when scheduling early morning appointments, etc. On the rare days it doesn't happen within the first hour, I spend the day "waiting and worrying" for when it will finally happen. On those days, I wear plastic pants over a disposable for the added protection and odor control.

If I oversleep, sometimes I wake up in a messy diaper. So I try to use my alarm and sit on the toilet as soon as I get up. Usually works, but sometimes I have accidents during the day. I always wear plastic pants during the day anyway.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Paulsa
I wake up to a bm accident in my diaper not a big deal I use North Shore mega max. Jump in the shower and clean up

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jk95
dirty1 said:
I wake up to a bm accident in my diaper not a big deal I use North Shore mega max. Jump in the shower and clean up
What is North Shore mega max?

SoakedSheets said:
It’s no Biggie. Don’t feel bad about it at all. It might be better than a Daytime accident. This way you can jump in the shower when you wake up. 🙂

Paulsa said:
What is North Shore mega max?
Google search is your friend. So is northshorecare.com which is where you can buy them. They are premium grade diapers and hold a TON. They even (mostly) work for side sleepers. If you stay very well hydrated you may need something better though. That's where Betterdry comes in.

I had quite possibly the most embarrassing moment yet since incontinence has taken over my life. I was at my in-laws and my stomach started to rumble. I told my wife I needed to go home ASAP. By the time I got home I could barley hold it. I made it into the bathroom but that’s when my bowels let loose. I mean big time. I’m thankful I was wearing a megamax at the time. My wife was so supportive asking if I needed wipes and what now. There truly was no control. The feeling of a full diaper was not a present one especially knowing I didn’t choose to fill it. I’ve accepted the urinary incontinence but I hate the bowel. I wouldn’t wish what I went through last night on anyone.

Ehorton said:
I had quite possibly the most embarrassing moment yet since incontinence has taken over my life. I was at my in-laws and my stomach started to rumble. I told my wife I needed to go home ASAP. By the time I got home I could barley hold it. I made it into the bathroom but that’s when my bowels let loose. I mean big time. I’m thankful I was wearing a megamax at the time. My wife was so supportive asking if I needed wipes and what now. There truly was no control. The feeling of a full diaper was not a present one especially knowing I didn’t choose to fill it. I’ve accepted the urinary incontinence but I hate the bowel. I wouldn’t wish what I went through last night on anyone.
It’s OK. It happens. Nothing to worry about.

Ehorton said:
Yeah it’s a literal pain in the butt, luckily you weren’t out during the accident

Back