The Crinkle Club Podcast - let us know if there are topics of your interest

MissMummyUK

Once a Mummy, always a Mummy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am sure that many of you already know, but in case not, we have just launched the third episode of The Crinkle Club (in Spotify and Google Podcasts). Unfortunately Google Podcasts is going to close soon, and there are other platforms, but not easy to find the right one that works for us, so for now its in Spotify where it can be heard once Google Podcasts closes.
Comfortably Crinkly and myself would love to know in case you have topics you would like we talk about or bring someone to join us. I can anticipate that next week we will have an Episode on regression. This is all free of course, for all the community. We did the first two episodes on our own and on the third one Mommy Peach is joining us. I want to do one episode exclusively about diapers. Any topics that you would like to let us know, please do!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, babydolllovie, Lumos and 8 others
How's about episodes on pacifiers, bottles, ABDL clothing.

Just some ideas..

Reactions: MissMummyUK and PaigeCherubiel
medfet878 said:
How's about episodes on pacifiers, bottles, ABDL clothing.

Just some ideas..
Yes! We have in our list one episode on talking about our favorite products, for example, and that includes pacis, bottles and clothing.

Reactions: Blekyss, PaigeCherubiel, Owlzzy and 1 other person
I would guess a great episode would be how to cope with shame and struggles being a ABDL binge purge cycles most ABDLs struggle with liking to be into baby stuff and diapers.

Reactions: Blekyss, Ali123, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
foxkits said:
I would guess a great episode would be how to cope with shame and struggles being a ABDL binge purge cycles most ABDLs struggle with liking to be into baby stuff and diapers.
Very much up my street, indeed. Note taken.

Reactions: Blekyss, foxkits, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
MissMummyUK said:
I am sure that many of you already know, but in case not, we have just launched the third episode of The Crinkle Club (in Spotify and Google Podcasts). Unfortunately Google Podcasts is going to close soon, and there are other platforms, but not easy to find the right one that works for us, so for now its in Spotify where it can be heard once Google Podcasts closes.
Comfortably Crinkly and myself would love to know in case you have topics you would like we talk about or bring someone to join us. I can anticipate that next week we will have an Episode on regression. This is all free of course, for all the community. We did the first two episodes on our own and on the third one Mommy Peach is joining us. I want to do one episode exclusively about diapers. Any topics that you would like to let us know, please do!

I'm looking forward to the regression episode! If not already on your list of stuff to do, maybe something on either how to bring up, or stories of first bringing up this stuff to other people. Like a significant other. Or maybe something on designing an at home nursery/literal little space

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Great show. I like the logo too

Reactions: MissMummyUK
I had no idea this podcast existed, so thank you for posting.

I was punished as a child by being put back into nappies and baby things. I'd love to hear that discussed, and especially whether anyone else suffered a similar fate.

Reactions: Blekyss
Ali123 said:

I was punished as a child by being put back into nappies and baby things. I'd love to hear that discussed, and especially whether anyone else suffered a similar fate.
I had lots of accidents wetting one day my mother had enough.
That day I was put back into diapers don't remember how many days I wore them. But it was a mix of comfort feelings I had been missing. At first then shame I hid under foot stool. At one point told to go out to play. In just a cloth diaper and toddler plastic pants. Every one only used cloth diapers in the 60s

DreamyDoodleBug said:
I'm looking forward to the regression episode! If not already on your list of stuff to do, maybe something on either how to bring up, or stories of first bringing up this stuff to other people. Like a significant other. Or maybe something on designing an at home nursery/literal little space
Regression episode is on the pipeline, to come out Tuesday next week. Of course, once I hear it, there are so many things that we could not talk about because it's just 20 minutes, but that gives us more scope to do more on it. I find regression a fascinating thing.

Ali123 said:

What a awful situation for a child. I don't have a direct experience of that myself, but if this was something common in the past I would definitively want to know more about it.

Maybe do one about finding care givers or mommy/daddy figures?

Reactions: sfsjca
MissMummyUK said:
What a awful situation for a child. I don't have a direct experience of that myself, but if this was something common in the past I would definitively want to know more about it.
I don't know how common it was. I only ever came across one other boy who was put back into nappies as a punishment. In a strange way I took comfort from suffering the same fate as him.

Back