The "Bored and got no one to talk to but still want to say hi and talk" thread

LuckyRed23 said:
Theres no picture showing? but you've just reminded me of blue waffle so thanks for that 🙄
theres not meant to be a picture.

there is one now
1702730681610.png

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
I had to Google to find out what that meme is... I'm officially old 😭

Been playing the shepard's tone on my speakers for about 2 hours straight. I love how it drives people crazy. It doesn't affect me. It's a cool mysterious tone to play.

Fattrick said:
Absolutely wonderful post :)

I'm confident saying that everyone has had more than one moment in their life needing some sort of connection with someone.

I truly believe that this post will be a wonderful and needed thing for lots of people!

Thank you!
So @Fattrick, that's a bold profile picture, I got a kitty lol

ryan8710 said:
Good morning everyone hope everyone is have a great morning so far and a good day 😊 🤗
I'm my Mammy's little brat, so can you hold your left foot in your left hand and hop around in a circle 😹

KBoy said:
So @Fattrick, that's a bold profile picture, I got a kitty lol
Super old pic that was taken during Movember... I should definitely change it lol

theancientmariner said:
Been playing the shepard's tone on my speakers for about 2 hours straight. I love how it drives people crazy. It doesn't affect me. It's a cool mysterious tone to play.
Ok I am a experimental music listener, what is shepherd's tone🎸

Fattrick said:
Super old pic that was taken during Movember... I should definitely change it lol
I just had to follow you, with courage like that I would follow you into hell lol

Reactions: Fattrick
Pretty sure that no should follow anyone who has a pic like mine lol

KBoy said:
I'm my Mammy's little brat, so can you hold your left foot in your left hand and hop around in a circle 😹
Yup I can lol how about putting ur foot in ur mouth 😆 and I just got a new onsie from my mommy that said that and she also got me new daydreamers pajama set 😍 but when I'm little I'm all was a brat lol

ryan8710 said:
Yup I can lol how about putting ur foot in ur mouth 😆 and I just got a new onsie from my mommy that said that and she also got me new daydreamers pajama set 😍 but when I'm little I'm all was a brat lol
It's seems to be the only way I can make my point, with foot lodged firmly in my mouth. 😺

• Haha
Reactions: Fattrick
Also Mr to lol 😆

KBoy said:
Ok I am a experimental music listener, what is shepherd's tone🎸
It's a never ending tune that continuously increases it's pitch and never stops. There's a warning on the videos that tells you it causes psychological effects. I have one on descending in one window and at the same time an ascending one, and the sound they both make is really cool. There's nothing like it.
this is why I have a dual monitor setup. I can have those 2 videos on my 2nd monitor and have ADISC on full screen here in front of me. Only thing that'll make this the best evening ever would be a padded butt and a pre roll in my mouth, but I quit smoking weed.

theancientmariner said:
It's a never ending tune that continuously increases it's pitch and never stops. There's a warning on the videos that tells you it causes psychological effects. I have one on descending in one window and at the same time an ascending one, and the sound they both make is really cool. There's nothing like it.
this is why I have a dual monitor setup. I can have those 2 videos on my 2nd monitor and have ADISC on full screen here in front of me. Only thing that'll make this the best evening ever would be a padded butt and a pre roll in my mouth, but I quit smoking weed.
I will check it out, I have bpd and hopefully am in some sort of recovery so I have to be a little careful what I expose myself to, but it sounds interesting 😺

KBoy said:
I will check it out, I have bpd and hopefully am in some sort of recovery so I have to be a little careful what I expose myself to, but it sounds interesting 😺
Btw, I like how you have a cat as your profile picture. I can barely see it, but my kitty picture sure did!

to summarize, we quite like releasing bodily waste into garments of plastic, cloth and a sodium polyacrylate/shredded paper mix.

hmm...

Back