The body hair dilemma.

Well, my opinion regarding other Littles with body hair is neutral- if you like your body hair; keep it. Whatever suits your bubble.

But personally, for myself, I absolutely HATE having body hair!!! 😣

I couldn't stand having it ever sense I started puberty and continue hating it to this very day! When it gets too long or too annoying for me to handle, it's all I can do to trim it.

I'm going to start looking into waxing or possibly saving for laser hair removal. Gotta do research first.

But in all honesty, if other Littles out there have body hair and enjoy keeping it when they're in their Little Space; good for them. 😊 But for myself? ACK! I HATE IT! 😣

Reactions: Tinklepanties, Kittyinpink, TaylorThelop and 1 other person
haha well it's good to hear that I wasn't the only one :p just an update though, I had a huge convo with my other half and we have come to the agreement that I can get rid of all the hair as long as I keep a bit on my face. So any tips from anyone on full male body hair removal that doesn't cost hundreds of pounds?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
GoodniteLover219 said:
Well, my opinion regarding other Littles with body hair is neutral- if you like your body hair; keep it. Whatever suits your bubble.

But personally, for myself, I absolutely HATE having body hair!!! 😣

I couldn't stand having it ever sense I started puberty and continue hating it to this very day! When it gets too long or too annoying for me to handle, it's all I can do to trim it.

I'm going to start looking into waxing or possibly saving for laser hair removal. Gotta do research first.

But in all honesty, if other Littles out there have body hair and enjoy keeping it when they're in their Little Space; good for them. 😊 But for myself? ACK! I HATE IT! 😣
Body hair.. totally YUK! I agree... sometimes I'm absolutely smooth. Sometimes I let it grow a bit... I find it tiresome to keep the razors moving!

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and TaylorThelop
TylerThelop said:
haha well it's good to hear that I wasn't the only one :p just an update though, I had a huge convo with my other half and we have come to the agreement that I can get rid of all the hair as long as I keep a bit on my face. So any tips from anyone on full male body hair removal that doesn't cost hundreds of pounds?
I went through a faze recently where I shaved everything literally every day... and it does (my experience) slow down after a while... unfortunately I think laser too expensive. Wax hurts.. I find razor best , immac hair remover , I don't think works any better than thorough and regular grooming... I don't have easy answer... it's just time and razors... I think...

Reactions: TaylorThelop
I'm in the smooth camp! Only body hair left is on my forearms which I keep neat with a trimmer. I have a home IPL machine which has hugely slowed down growth but still need to go over most bits once a week with the body trimmer in the shower to stay baby smooth 😊 . Also use lots of body moisturiser after showers to keep my skin smooth and healthy. My wife often complains that my legs are smoother then hers 😂

Ironically I've just had a hair transplant! If only all that hair would grow on my head!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I am hairless in my entire diaper area. I shave about 2 inches beyond the marks from my rubber pants. Definitely helps with clean up and keeps the smell low. My wife insists that the diaper area be hairless and smooth.

I try not to think about it. I can epilate and shave my body, but stupid 5 oclock shadow haunts my existance. I've been using a hair groth inhibitor after I shave my face, it helps, but only delays the inevitable.... So I try not to think about it. Epilating is so horrible. I hate it so much, but I hate it less than I hate my body hair.

Reactions: KooshyX, lilstevie56 and TaylorThelop
My personal preference is smooth and hairless. In my close intimate circle also smooth. I`ve used a epilator and although it works really well , for myself , its easier and faster to keep shaved in the shower .

How do you guys get on with a full shave of your lower groin butt and back? I'm managing but finding it a struggle to get everything done and kinda nervous about doing the private parts and around my butt hole.
I also find my self missing entire areas on my back.
Think that hair removal cream might be better for those areas?

TylerThelop said:
How do you guys get on with a full shave of your lower groin butt and back? I'm managing but finding it a struggle to get everything done and kinda nervous about doing the private parts and around my butt hole.
I also find my self missing entire areas on my back.
Think that hair removal cream might be better for those areas?
The back is a tough spot, you're probably going to need help, or work on your flexibility. As for shaving the diaper area, go slow, pull skin tight, you'll master shaving yourself in no time. The skin in your diaper area is tougher than you might think. Use a loofah to remove dead skin and toughen up your living skin.

I've never met a depilatory cream I liked. They all burned me and left me with rashes. And the final results were no better than shaving. It makes a mess and smells of badly.

I prefer epilation for my body because it lasts up to a month, and I really really dislike stubble on my lower body. It's no fun. DO NOT try to epilate your genitalia.

Last edited:
I naturally have almost no body hair anywhere except my gentleman's region, my head (full and luscious) and some eyebrows.

I prefer a full bush on her, no exceptions. I'm just not attracted to the child look, and it continues to turn me off.

Back