That naked feeling.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I was wondering anyone ever feels naked when you been wearing diapers for a bet of time and then you go back to underwear it almost feels like you're not wearing anything down there. Sometimes I feel like I might accidentally pee my pants forgetting that I'm not wearing anymore. I guess you get used to that bulk between your legs it can feel off putting going back at less for the first day or so.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, PaddedCub, xux and 3 others
I've been going all weekend for a while so Monday morning sucks. And lately I've been wearing as soon as I get home from work so thats kind of perpetuating it too. Havent had an accident but have had to catch myself a time or two. Youre not alone.

Yea. Same here! Gotta do a “diaper check” by feeling your front before wetting to make sure you’re wearing.

Oh. Thought you were gonna talk about going around the house all nakey. Bit cold now, but give it another two months

matt1989 said:
I was wondering anyone ever feels naked when you been wearing diapers for a bet of time and then you go back to underwear it almost feels like you're not wearing anything down there. Sometimes I feel like I might accidentally pee my pants forgetting that I'm not wearing anymore. I guess you get used to that bulk between your legs it can feel off putting going back at less for the first day or so.
Yes, Matt. If I'm out of the house during the day but especially in bed at night. I just don't feel safe.

After some of my more lengthy times in diapers (weeks at a time) it took a couple of days fro the feeling to go away, and there were a few times where i did forget i wasn't wearing and started to wet only ever on the first day after long term use.

I have experienced this feeling too, and have even used training underwear to help easy myself back into the 'feeling' of wearing my normal underwear. I will usually wear them the night before I have to go back to wearing my boxers the next day.

I'm gonna be trying to go 24/7 for a whole week over the Easter holidays. I kinda hope I can get this sort of feeling after. I really want wearing to feel normal to me, and if I can get the 'naked' feeling I think I will have accomplished it.

FatalGeometry said:
I'm gonna be trying to go 24/7 for a whole week over the Easter holidays. I kinda hope I can get this sort of feeling after. I really want wearing to feel normal to me, and if I can get the 'naked' feeling I think I will have accomplished it.
Just remember to keep up with your hygiene. Even if your just wearing the diaper can still cause skin irritation and rashes.

This is why my go to underwear is the Baby-Pants "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants because I can't stand the feel of thin cloth underpants.

dogboy said:
This is why my go to underwear is the Baby-Pants "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants because I can't stand the feel of thin cloth underpants.
Mommy wow I'm kind of a big kid now.😅

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Back