• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Thank you, Adisc

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have only been here a few weeks (maybe months, I dunno?) Everyone has made me feel so welcome and been so nice, and helped me so much.

Ways Adisc has already helped me:

1. I came for advice on wearing nappies outside and which nappies. I got the advice and also the confidence to wear outside. Right now I am walking my dog in skinny Under Armour joggers with a TMNT hoodie and if you knew what you were looking for you could spot it, but I am feeling so confident I do not care! Also, I had my first day of work in a nappy, felt great, and even spotted someone else in a nappy on that very day, just not caring! I think it was a Good Omen. Adisc helped me achieve a new level of relaxed happiness during my days, so thank you.

2. I got incontinence advice as my lifetime bedwetting problem was becoming worse and I was getting urge incontinence in the day occassionally which was causing a lot of anxiety. I don't know if it was the advice or just meeting others like me which helped so much, I just don't know.

3. I was not shamed, but welcomed so kindly. I am in public and I am nearly crying. Thanks guys.

Best wishes,
Jonah :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VeiledDevotee, MrDiaperLoverUK, Edgewater and 5 others
Good to hear

Reactions: Edgewater
Absolutely no shame or guilt in wearing whatever is comfortable, convenient, and gives you a confidence–boost! (Anyway, it’s nobody else’s business what you wear underneath.) And I’m glad you got encouragement and advice. There’s lots of experience and wisdom shared in all the various threads on this forum. Feel free to contribute your own insights too. You’ll find lots of people who share a passion for going through life padded! Welcome aboard, explore and enjoy.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK and Edgewater
There is a true reason that this place can be magical as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Happy that you found ADISC!

Back