Test Driving a Northshore Supreme Incontinence Diaper

Flipside67

Est. Contributor
My shipment of Northshore Supreme Incontinence Diapers arrived this afternoon. Never used that brand before.

It is now 8:30 p.m. and I am locked in one of these babies and a pair of plastic pants. Watching Captain Marvel on Demand. Had orange juice, ate raw onion and now shipping Champaign and eating chocolate to irritate the old bladder so I will feel the need to pee faster. Heard those things give you urgency. Doesn't matter, because now that I wearing a diaper, there is no turning back until it is filled to capacity. : )

Will give a review of the product in the morning.

Anyone else have experience with Northshore products?

couldn't;t do without them. They have, especially with a doubler ( small) the best absorption compared to Tena els

Enjoy your new diaper. They really are top quality diapers.

Tundra1975 said:
Enjoy your new diaper. They really are top quality diapers.

I hope so, because at 10:15 p.m. this evening I swallowed 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Castor Oil. I was going to put that off for another test drive to see how Northshore handles messes, but I just could not resist. : )

From what I read, Castor Oil hits your bowels with the force of a freight train about 2 to 6 hours after taking it. I should be in for a wild ride tonight.
Will let you know how it ends. lol

Update: Its been an hour since I took the Castor Oil and not feeling any effects yet and except a little heartburn which a couple of Tums cured. Been wetting occasionally and my Northshore Supreme is holding up nicely.

Anyone want to share their Castor Oil experiences?

Raw onion ? Yuckkk

rennecfox said:
Raw onion ? Yuckkk

I ate it no problem. My bladder was not really irritated by that combo of things I ate and drank, but I can say, I have been peeing with ease anytime I have gotten the urge. Very nice.

North Shore isn't cheap but they have an excellent variety of products to suit your needs. Great company to deal with.

I'm Italian so I eat a lot of onions. Doesn't make me pee more. Massive amounts of coffee does.

Waiting for update how was this diaper

Sorry for the long delay, but may as well finish the tale. The Castor Oil did not work as quickly as planned. After a lot of tummy grumbling over night and cramps, and a very wet diaper from peeing, I finally out of bed and relaxed my bowls. At that point, while standing, I had a series of watery fire hose force diarrhea blasts. My Northshore withstood them all, but cleaned up after the last discharge.

Back