Tena survey

iatec779 said:
I wear the Tena men super absorbency underwear occasionally but, they really need leak guards bad! And they fall apart eventually if you wear them too long.
The cloth backed Tena diapers made in USA are crap! Absorbancy may be ok but the useless thing cloth sides stretch right out and fall off. Never buy again
You see this very differently than I do. I see it as a company that does not offer ANY products in N America that suit my needs, period. They have a blank comment section. NO company will ever add suitable products unless they believe there is a significant customer base for that product. I believe every single male in N America could benefit for an adequate product that is readily available to us. I hope this makes sense!

CptKirk

Reactions: iatec779
CptKirk said:
I believe every single male in N America could benefit for an adequate product that is readily available to us
Surely you're not being serious? Every single male in N America could benefit?

If the genuine demand is there they'll make the change, encouraging a few people on a (primarily) fetish-based forum won't make a single bit of difference

• Angry
Reactions: CptKirk and Mufasa
Survey didn't give me the option of giving my true thoughts, so I didn't even bother to submit. Why ask me "what I like best" about something when I don't like any part of it?

I use the Tena in proskin versions, as these are the only ones i can get for my incontinence in my country (not US). They work great for me. So I don’t think I can contribute with anything in the survey.

leicesterfan said:
Surely you're not being serious? Every single male in N America could benefit?

If the genuine demand is there they'll make the change, encouraging a few people on a (primarily) fetish-based forum won't make a single bit of difference
I meant every single incontinent male. My Apologies. I thought that would be understood as I'm well known here and have been U-IC for over 20 years now. I'm a disabled vet (US Army 100% full & permanent) and I manage to make Megamax diapers "earn every cent of what they cost" and that's worse at night as my body's urine production never slows despite every prescription known to medical science.

CptKirk

Back