Tena PROskin Slip / Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In Germany is a new Tena slip available. Tena Proskin Slip is the Name. It has a new core and other new technology. Some of the guys here already got them and they are very impressed of its dryness and comfort.

Last edited:
I translated the website for this and it appears to have a breathable cloth-like cover. I can only assume that this will take the place of the current Tena Slips with confiodry (sp.?); by replacing it with a new cloth-like cover technology called Proskin.

tena slip already had cloth like cover, the first ones to appear years ago was the Ultima.
Several years later they made them again in plastic.
If I order the tena slip maxi from my pharmacy today, I get the cloth like ones.
There has to be another feature new to these proskin versions or else it's just a rename

winterheart01 said:
tena slip already had cloth like cover, the first ones to appear years ago was the Ultima.
Several years later they made them again in plastic.
If I order the tena slip maxi from my pharmacy today, I get the cloth like ones.
There has to be another feature new to these proskin versions or else it's just a rename

That’s what I was thinking, is it’s basically a rename with maybe a few minor tweaks. I guess I didn’t make that clear in my last post; the “new” that I was referring to, was some kind of different cloth-like cover than they already have.

Also, you can still get Tena Slips with a plastic backing...it just has to be ordered from the UK and is a mouth full: Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi/Ultima.

DPRLuv85 said:
That’s what I was thinking, is it’s basically a rename with maybe a few minor tweaks. I guess I didn’t make that clear in my last post; the “new” that I was referring to, was some kind of different cloth-like cover than they already have.

Also, you can still get Tena Slips with a plastic backing...it just has to be ordered from the UK and is a mouth full: Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi/Ultima.
Yup, I know, I order these through abdl stores in Europe though :) But like someone else mentioned somewhere here before: the active fit unfortunatly are not as good as the original plastic backed tena's, the active fit are thinner. But they serve their purpouse and didn't leak on me yet.

winterheart01 said:
Yup, I know, I order these through abdl stores in Europe though :) But like someone else mentioned somewhere here before: the active fit unfortunatly are not as good as the original plastic backed tena's, the active fit are thinner. But they serve their purpouse and didn't leak on me yet.

Ahh, the days of the original Tena Slip Maxi...I miss you so much. I actually still have like 6 or 7 of them left. I hang on to them and maybe wear one every six months or so.

I don’t mind the Active Fits too much. They are part of my regular stash and I make an order about twice a year. I personally can not find a diaper that has the same plastic that Tena uses...slightly crinkly and oh so very soft. I also love the way they feel when wet. It’s for these reasons I don’t mind paying the extra shipping cost from overseas. That, and they were the first premium diaper I tried....so maybe a little nostalgia!

Yes, the new product will place the confiodry Slips. They are already Cotton feel since a few years
A user in a German Forum said the new core is like the Pampers magical pods.
The product is more absorbing, more swelling, dryer as before. Its the most
Baby style diaper he has ever worn ( Cotton feel).

Tena Proskin Super former Tena Slip super
Tena Proskin Maxi former Tena Slip Maxi
Tena Slip Ultima ist unknown when it will be replaced

Tena active fit and Tena Slip original will not get this features in the near future.
The Internet stores in Europe actually have the old ones in stock. So it will be take some time.

Greetings from Germany !

Last edited:
DPRLuv85 said:
Ahh, the days of the original Tena Slip Maxi...I miss you so much. I actually still have like 6 or 7 of them left. I hang on to them and maybe wear one every six months or so.

I don’t mind the Active Fits too much. They are part of my regular stash and I make an order about twice a year. I personally can not find a diaper that has the same plastic that Tena uses...slightly crinkly and oh so very soft. I also love the way they feel when wet. It’s for these reasons I don’t mind paying the extra shipping cost from overseas. That, and they were the first premium diaper I tried....so maybe a little nostalgia!

I can still buy the Tena Slip Maxi with plastic backing in The Netherlands on an online pharmacy store.
I prefer the cotton feel though.

I cant get the Proskin yet.

Russi said:
Tena active fit and Tena Slip original will not get this features in the near future.
The Internet stores in Europe actually have the old ones in stock. So it will be take some time.

This link suggests that the active fit (and junior) will get the same skin health alliance approval that the proskin has.

The super versions have different wings at the back and front. Just got a pack and on first impressions they remind me of Attends M10.

tena-slip-proskin-super.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back