Teddycon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for this! I look forward to meeting like minded people.

Why don't we start meeting each other now and getting to know each other. My wife and I are going alone and don't really now anyone besides our customers that may be attending but no personal friends it would be nice to get to know others before hand to meet up with and possibly get together in the off hours of the con

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbabdlstore said:
Hi Lilmissy this is my wife and I first even to. Are you going alone or have a buddy?

I'm going by myself (haven't even sorted out the room situation yet!) However someone I know locally is going as well, I believe, so having one familiar face helps!

I'll be there in Spirit. :( too far away from me über sad face.

We haven't sorted out rooms either I'm wondering if the overflow is worth it or if we should just stay where we want since we can't get into the main hotel

Dbabdlstore said:
Why don't we start meeting each other now and getting to know each other. My wife and I are going alone and don't really now anyone besides our customers that may be attending but no personal friends it would be nice to get to know others before hand to meet up with and possibly get together in the off hours of the con

If you're in eastern PA I'd be glad to meet you two for some coffee or lunch/dinner somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

LilMissy said:
I'm going by myself (haven't even sorted out the room situation yet!) However someone I know locally is going as well, I believe, so having one familiar face helps!

I may be willing to host a person or two if needed. Teddycon is about a half hour away from where I live.

That's very cool. I really can't wait to meet people! I would pm you but I think I can't yet? I am still unsure if it will be feasible for me to rent a car. Trying to work it all out... :) it'll happen!

LilMissy said:
That's very cool. I really can't wait to meet people! I would pm you but I think I can't yet? I am still unsure if it will be feasible for me to rent a car. Trying to work it all out... :) it'll happen!

Lol. I can't pm either.

In my dreams.🙁

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I went to capcon in 2016, missed it this year, but am going to my first teddy con this year... I'm coming from central Ohio... not sure if I'm riding with somebody or driving alone.. I know I have a room in the host hotel probably by myself too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
I'd love to go too if I knew someone in my area that was going :(. I bet they are fun seeing all of the play areas pictured on the teddy-con site.

It is sold out for this year, but coming up march of next year is capcon in Chicago. That. May be closer to you in Indiana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mayhem said:
Anyone going to teddycon this year?
Hay! YUP! I'm going to TC along with three friends of mine. Krone6, FurryWolfz, and MsPeachy. I'll also be meeting lilkayden there, too. Re-meeting others and maybe meeting Zaci (who is Mid America Little, on YouTube).

I went last year and wrote about my experience there in this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/104391-TeddyCon-2016 I've grown quite a bit since then and I suspect I'll grow even more at this years con.

I also attended CapCon (Chicago Age Players' Convention) this year for the first time. It was lots of fun too! I wrote about it in a thread as well: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/108106-Post-CapCon-2017-feed-dump

It will be my first time at Teddycon and my first AB/DL/Littles event! I'm super excited and can't wait. I just keep counting down the days haha. I'll be accompanied by 4 of my long term internet buddies. We'll be staying at the main hotel. I can't wait to meet some other adisc members and BluMew ^_^ i'll be driving from MA.

mayhem said:
I can't wait for this! I look forward to meeting like minded people.
Dbabdlstore said:
Why don't we start meeting each other now and getting to know each other. [... snip ...]
LilMissy said:

I've got a ADISC 'group' setup "TeddyCon Attendees" at this link: https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=1057 -- Since there seems to be a mutual desire to get to know each other better, possibly meet up for a "munch" prior to TeddyCon -- I was thinking my forum group might be a good place to do that. Between the 4 (including myself) in my group -- Li'l Kayden and his own group of friends -- and then the three of you it sounds like there will be a nice group of ADISC members attending.

BluMew said:
I've got a ADISC 'group' setup "TeddyCon Attendees" at this link: https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=1057 -- Since there seems to be a mutual desire to get to know each other better, possibly meet up for a "munch" prior to TeddyCon -- I was thinking my forum group might be a good place to do that. Between the 4 (including myself) in my group -- Li'l Kayden and his own group of friends -- and then the three of you it sounds like there will be a nice group of ADISC members attending.

Thanks for doing that! For someone who asked, I haven't made 20 posts yet so I can't initiate or reply to PM's. I can get them and read them, however. Since I try to avoid posting unless I really feel I add something to a conversation, it might be a bit longer before I hit 20 posts. So I appreciate the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back