Teddy Tree!

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I was taking a walk yesterday and stumbled across the super rare teddy tree with stuffies just hanging out up there, enjoying the view! Who knew teddies grew on trees? 😄

IMG_2781.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, BobbiSueEllen, Prillprillprill and 4 others
In Australia they hide in tree hollows...

28752262_188018861806611_859325262603485184_n.jpg

And in caves...

47694294_595724074174012_6170038721919835958_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 39193 and 2 others
That just so awesome !!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BenNevis and Deleted member 39193
I think I saw something like that at the zoo when I was a kid. It's fun to see plushies outside of their usual context, and it serves as a reminder that ABDLs aren't the only ones who appreciate them.

• Love
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey, BobbiSueEllen, BenNevis and 1 other person
I have on occassion seen them in the wild around here. It's always lovely...

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis and BobbiSueEllen
That's so sad to me. Poor abandoned stuffies that will never get loving cuddles again 🥺😭

Rejection for stuffies is how we got the story plot for Toy Story 3 with Lotso hugging bear as the bad guy. He just wanted to be hugged lol

XDD I like this idea I think it's really cool and mega cute to make such "boring" places with plushys love and heart turn to an "love colored" place 🌸💖🐾💖🌸

Hello friends! What a lovely thing to run into : D I don't think that the teddies mind it much - I'm sure they love seeing all sorts of new people and making them smile!

Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey
You wrote that very nicely, I think you're right 💞🌸🐾🌸💞

Reactions: rainbowredcrayon
Back