Talk to me about Pacifiers.

Oinker94 said:
Same here, but I prefer to swap the nipple with one from @dion413
I use a normal baby’s dummy

tails1234 said:
I'm thinking of getting my first adult pacifier. Honestly, I've never had much desire to suck on one, and in the past, this was honestly one of my "I'll probably never do that" areas of ABDL but then curiosity started to grow and I figured I might as well "bite the bullet" so to speak. I'm looking at the Nuk 5 orthopedic paci in all-white. Do I need a paci clip, I've read that Paci's should be replaced every 6 months or so, is that true? If you use them any advice on how I can get the best bang for my buck?
Even if it's a little baby pacifier just use it if you like them then who cares at that point about what people advice is Duck them Quakers. Some advice and very Great advice indeed is from someone this fourm.

I don't know exactly who it was but what really got to me is " they are your own diapers and pacifiers right" no one is going to want to find me in a diaper by myself wet , messy , and better yet loving going back.

Why? because they probably wouldn't like us anyways. Find a pacifier & brand you like it's a terrible Idea even in a sport to be recommended by anyone. Life is full of big and small moments. The sooner you realize your biggest critics are your strength the sooner you move on in life.

You find things you hate & and that you still really need. Actually for years I struggled saying too myself this isn't normal.

why? Because I believe what everybody else is saying and it was completely wrong. 17 years later trying to battle with myself still I gave up and let my inner baby finally deserve the attention it needed.

Actually these last few weeks I've payed close attention to going to bed with a pacifier. Let's just remind are selfs some adults never grow up and good things for Abdls that includes us and that's perfectly fine for me! What if going back to being a baby is exactly what I needed! Hmm hm..

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveler and CrazySmoker
Stargazer93 said:
I like having it clipped my shirt so at any time I have access to it
I have a lovey. I use it like a coaster lol. Mine attract a great deal of liny and cat hair. I keep wipes handy 😏

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Oinker94 said:
Same here, but I prefer to swap the nipple with one from @dion413
I love dions latex nipple it's such a Shane they can't fit in baby sheilds

I'm from those who are into pacis just from day of born.I "left" a paci a few before my 3rd birthday, but like one year later I stold one paci from my sister.

From my 10 or 11 yeras I started buying and/or stealing pacis regularly.

Like 10 years ago I switched from baby sized nipples to adult sized.

What I really miss at the market of adult pacis is any "all-in-latex"

I sleep with a paci nearly every night. Sometimes I use it for relax in daytime, but only at home. Rarely I take some paci with me outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: jozik and BBBen
New to buying pacifiers myself, what's the NUK 5/Mam paci? And where can I find one?

Last edited:
MaM is a baby line of very good pacis.

NUK5 is probably the first adult sized paci.

Reactions: longallsboy and yellowcrayons
welp... my pacis i have about 8 of them. all adult or converted to adult. Ive broken pacis in past from trying to convert them to diff colors. But now, its actually not to bad. i have a black brat paci from amazon, Disney ones, ive converted. Using adult spare nips from little for big. Also i have a blue transparent glitter paci which is a fav. and several pink or baby pink pacis adult kind from rearz or just LFB. the baby ones i converted i got from amaznn and my pacis clips i got from rearz on amazon. i chose princess pink.

BlameBaby said:
Even if it's a little baby pacifier just use it if you like them then who cares at that point about what people advice is Duck them Quakers. Some advice and very Great advice indeed is from someone this fourm.

I don't know exactly who it was but what really got to me is " they are your own diapers and pacifiers right" no one is going to want to find me in a diaper by myself wet , messy , and better yet loving going back.

Why? because they probably wouldn't like us anyways. Find a pacifier & brand you like it's a terrible Idea even in a sport to be recommended by anyone. Life is full of big and small moments. The sooner you realize your biggest critics are your strength the sooner you move on in life.

You find things you hate & and that you still really need. Actually for years I struggled saying too myself this isn't normal.

why? Because I believe what everybody else is saying and it was completely wrong. 17 years later trying to battle with myself still I gave up and let my inner baby finally deserve the attention it needed.

Actually these last few weeks I've payed close attention to going to bed with a pacifier. Let's just remind are selfs some adults never grow up and good things for Abdls that includes us and that's perfectly fine for me! What if going back to being a baby is exactly what I needed! Hmm hm..
Amen! I'm finally realizing how freeing not giving a crap what others think really can be for mental health. I just ordered my first pacifier after reading about potential benefits for sleep apnea and anxiety, both of which are making life worse for me, so why the hell wouldn't I give it a try.

Reactions: longallsboy
tails1234 said:
I'm thinking of getting my first adult pacifier. Honestly, I've never had much desire to suck on one, and in the past, this was honestly one of my "I'll probably never do that" areas of ABDL but then curiosity started to grow and I figured I might as well "bite the bullet" so to speak. I'm looking at the Nuk 5 orthopedic paci in all-white. Do I need a paci clip, I've read that Paci's should be replaced every 6 months or so, is that true? If you use them any advice on how I can get the best bang for my buck?
I have been through many pacifiers through my time, If I had any recommendations, I would certainly say have 2 kinds of pacifiers. One for actively nursing on, (larger adult size) and one for carrying in your pocket (Child size) for quick releif. This way if you go to an area or work with high tension, you can go to the bathroom stall and calm down a few minutes and carrying around the adult pacifier does not gain questioning. If found with the child size, you can say it was yours when you were a toddler. (I would recommend a toddler size for this)

Please keep in mind also when sleeping with pacifiers, we may naturally want to chew or bite down, and we need to make sure we have breathing room. For THIS CASE I would say having a pacifier clip is a good idea (a long one) that way in case it falls out of your mouth, then you wont lose it. Nobody likes getting up looking up and down your bed in the middle of the night trying to find the paci you dropped it. Finding a long enough clip that wont tug on your shirt can be slightly tricky sometimes.

Sending you wishes on many of your pacifier adventures!
-Bun

tails1234 said:
Honestly I felt the same way but I started out with baby pacifiers cause at the time that’s all I could afford and get so I didn’t really like it but I had an online friend get my my first adult paci and I loved it I used that thing so much until it broke like untill the nipple had a whole and then I got a new ones there a few different abdl brands that make adult pacis then there’s like these off brand companies that make them and are sold on AliExpress and apps like that I get mine of Amazon
honestly having a pacifier is pretty nice even out of little space it helps me relax and calm down and helps me sleep at night granted I don’t sleep with it in my mouth all night it will fall out or I take it out after a while cause my mouth starts to hurt that’s when I know to take it out granted this will be different form person to person cause eveyone has a different face and facial structure so keep that in mind
I didnt notice a change in like my teeth or gums
And or anything like that but I can feel like on the inside of my lips where my teeth were rubbing from sucking on it for so long
Oh and another thing to note is that every company uses like different types of nipple material like for example little for big pacis are different form like cutieplusu also as far as cleaning goes you can boil them like regular pacifiers or take it apart and clean the nipple separately form the rest of the paci or you can by replacement nipples and there basically universal between brands I hope this all helps

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I have two Pacifier Addict Fixx Size 10's with orthodontic nipples. I have them on lanyards (like you'd use to wear an ID badge) with the safety quick-disconnects. I wash them with hot tap water (no soap) and exchange them every week or so. You can get them from Rearz or Amazon. I ❤️ my binkies, but I have no teeth. So they're a "dental appliance", too. 😇

My best pasi I got from a Abdl shop which unfortunately no longer exists.
Otherwise I get them from littleforbig on amazon. I'm a chewer so buying cheap in bulk is better.

I'd debate the 6 month rule. Unless it's broken. Boil in water to sterilise it and it should be fine to keep using.

they're nice to have, cheap, (for a nuk 5, at least, not customized,) and can be nice in bed or anywhere! Easy to hide and bring with you anywhere. I encourage everyone who thinks they may want one to get one

i don't know much about pacifiers. i can take it or leave it, but i am definitely a bottle little one. at times a paci can relax me. a paci is like diapers it is a personal thing. choice the one that calls to you. how much you use it will determine how often it needs to be replaced i think. a paci clip is a must if you are just a part timer so you don't lose it. your paci should be washed regularly like bottles.

Hello, everybody, this is my first comment and I started the pacifier 3 years ago when I was 14 years old. Today it's an object that I can no longer part with. I also wear bibs when I'm alone to eat and I also have a cuddly toy and I drink from a feeding bottle. I wear armbands when I shower.

So my first adult pacifiers ever arrived today. I got 3 of the pacifier addict size 6’s from DiaperSharks (awesome company!) and I can’t put the thing down. I’m already noticing my focus improving with it in and I can’t subconsciously chew and suck the inside of my cheeks, which has been causing all sorts of irritation lately. I also didn’t boredom eat even once today, which I struggle with, so who knows I may even lose some weight from these things.

I generally used the MAM pacifiers for older toddlers when I could find them, sometimes the Nuk size 3 ones when I was using a pacifier more. They're generally easier to find nowadays in Europe than in the United States, to be sure. I hadn't seen a MAM pacifier with a latex nipple for quite some time in the USA-

- longallsboy

Back