• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Super long time lurker

xorrito

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Been lurking for years, I'm a DL myself. But I think I'm technically called a "middle" not too sure though. I like wearing and experimenting with content to make wearing more enjoyable. Only have ever wore in front of just two friends and it wasn't that extended. The first friend is the one that introduced me to AB/DL and the other friend that I used to do the naughtiest with wanted to visit me randomly and I was wearing (already soaked). Other than that I've keep it much to myself.

• Love
Reactions: VeiledDevotee and Tori94
I have only very few friends as well irl. All of 3 friends 2 guys 1 girl and we've been dl friends since 5th grade

Reactions: MEDL7 and xorrito
Tori94 said:
I have only very few friends as well irl. All of 3 friends 2 guys 1 girl and we've been dl friends since 5th grade
I envy you. Haven't really been with those friends for years now. And my time padded with them was very limited

Hello thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making an introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing your other posts.

Reactions: xorrito
Welcome, i used to lurk for a long time as well.
Glad you officially joined the band.

I hope you find some new friends on here :) .

xorrito said:
Been lurking for years, I'm a DL myself. But I think I'm technically called a "middle" not too sure though. I like wearing and experimenting with content to make wearing more enjoyable. Only have ever wore in front of just two friends and it wasn't that extended. The first friend is the one that introduced me to AB/DL and the other friend that I used to do the naughtiest with wanted to visit me randomly and I was wearing (already soaked). Other than that I've keep it much to myself.
Welcome, also been lurking for a bit. It's cool one of your friends introduced you to this stuff. I'm an age regressor, and found out via a long term friend's activity online we are both littles. I spooked her a bit when I messaged about it but glad it's something we can bond over

Back