Summer boy-ish PJs

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last edited:
Those are super cute! I own a pair of the spider man long-john pajamas from there that I got myself for Christmas and they are super comfortable and also very durable and lightweight, but man are they warm. (I'm not into the more babyish onesies and I prefer childish 2pc pajamas). Bought them on sale. Even though those Star Wars short johns are cute they're outside of my budget even on sale right now and I find myself already overheating when I sleep and don't think I could wear short johns in the summer months without being uncomfortable. (Don't underestimate the warmth of cotton). However also one of the great things about my pajamas from there is that they stretch around thick diapers really well and are machine washable and dryable. Would highly recommend purchasing from there. Great quality and I was also very happy with the quality of the shipping and the state of the items when I received them (packaged very securely and no odour, not even plastic) which is very important to me

Those are amazing! Wish I could afford some

I have something similar which I bought through Amazon. Mine are for girls though (blush) and has a picture of a big teddy bear on the upper part.

Y’know, after looking at the rest of their lineup I believe they get their product from the same manufacturer as littlekeepersleeper. They have the same patterned sets as pretty much all lks products

Which is in my opinion awesome because I love the material lks sleepers are made out of!

Yeah, I really like mine because the material is so light. As the summer approaches, a light breathable material is helpful.

I been in onesies since late march

They look really cute, I love my summer toddler pjs. I love waking up in just a wet diaper and my pj top. It feels so little. Funny thing is I go to bed with the bottoms on but I seem to lose them in the night, must be those bad night monsters.

My mommy says lots of baby's can undress in the night, but If I start taking my diaper off she's going to put me in a little keeper sleeper and lock me in.

There are lots of adult size kids themed pjs out at the moment, mommy got my ones in the men's section at Kmart.
Maybe the world's gone ABDL?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-061309_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-061309_eBay.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 26
The world has gone abdl, I just saw this on Targets online store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-062028_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-062028_Samsung Internet.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 51
I love Hanna Andersson pjs. So comfy. I have long johns with darth vader.

Back