Suddenly a Diaper Lover?

gobphus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Although I was a very late bedwetter, I didn’t wear diapers past infancy but really did met my actual bed. In fact, when Mom put my younger brothers, also bedwetters, into cloth diapers I was afraid she would force me to wear them too, but she didn’t. One effect of being a bedwetter was that I became fascinated by wetters and wetting, especially bedwetting and bedwetters. I had nighttime accidents less and less frequently as I grew older, finally stopping altogether shortly before turning 24. For 42 years I never thought about diapers at all, although I continued a lifelong practice of wetting wads of toilet paper that held over my junk.

Everything changed when I read on WetSet about adults who wore diapers for fun. It was like a switch had flipped in my brain that allowed me to see diapers in a whole new way: not as a shameful sign of my immaturity or weakness but as a way to enjoy something that had been a pleasant if forbidden experience earlier in my life. I couldn’t get the idea of wearing diapers out of my head, although I was afraid of actually going into a store and buying some to try out. Eventually I worked up the courage to enter a pharmacy and pick out a pack of pull-ups. Over the past 15 years, wearing and wetting diapers has been my way of proving to my inner child that he was okay as he was, a kid who was aware of the pleasures of wetting his bed while still half asleep.

I would enjoy reading other people’s stories of suddenly realizing that they too were diaper lovers after initially viewing diapers as a humiliating necessity inflicted on a helpless bedwetter.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Napincolove and chamberpot
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. I was a bedwetter growing up. Never an every night problem, so I was never diapered. more just maybe once a month or so. Regardless, this continue until I was old enough to realize that I enjoyed it. When I was about 7-10 I actively encouraged it on several occasions. I would put on my older pajamas, drink an extra cup of water in the bathroom and skip that last trip to the potty. And just like that I could wet on “demand” even though I was fully asleep.
I was mortified though when my mom asked if we should see a doctor about it. I dialed back my frequency dramatically and started to hide my bedwetting more.

Reactions: whisko
wiliawi said:
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. I was a bedwetter growing up. Never an every night problem, so I was never diapered. more just maybe once a month or so. Regardless, this continue until I was old enough to realize that I enjoyed it. When I was about 7-10 I actively encouraged it on several occasions. I would put on my older pajamas, drink an extra cup of water in the bathroom and skip that last trip to the potty. And just like that I could wet on “demand” even though I was fully asleep.
I was mortified though when my mom asked if we should see a doctor about it. I dialed back my frequency dramatically and started to hide my bedwetting more.
Interesting experience! It sounds like waking up wet was the payoff for you, since you weren’t awake when you wet. How old were you when you realized you wanted to wear diapers?

Back