stuff to do when little

flash

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello! I was wondering what everyone likes to do when little. I usually color and listen to music, I usually don't regress long as I have trouble staying little. I want to get some ideas of new stuff to do! It can be inside, at home or out somewhere. I'm excited to see what you guys do!

I'm still discovering my little side, but i am usually still Adulting while diapered.

If i do have the luxury to become little it is typically just relaxing and unwinding from the day's stress. In hoping my spouse helps me understand my little side as it seems to want to come out around her.

I have been, more or less, a lifestyle little for about 3 years now. (This means that any time period in which I do not HAVE to be an adult, ie. work, cleaning, special time with the husband. I am my little self about 3 or 4 years old.)
My little time is modeled after my actual childhood. I was born in the early 80s so my cartoons of choice are those that were on at that time, care bears, rainbow brite, muppet babies (obviously), ghostbusters, teenage mutant ninja turtles, garfield and friends and so many more. In the evening we watch all sorts of 80s TV and movies we even just got a projector to have home made retro drive-in nights.
During the day I play with my toys, color, do puzzles, play doh, cabbage patch and barbie dolls, ect. I also sometimes do kids craft projects. Mostly ideas I find in older books. Actually this weekend I'm going to be getting supplies to paint flower pots with lady bugs and flowers.
We also go to kid friendly places like zoos, aquariums, corn mazes in the fall, baseball games all sorts of fun places. Don't know if this helps but it's a little snapshot of my little life.

Reactions: tiny and flash
Back