Struggle with my inner baby

MiddleJacob said:
Oh my gosh! For desperation, you can always do something that can maybe alter the way you look to appear more babyish. Like if you have a beard you can shave it all off. I've found that it's more important to make your private parts shaved and smooth. To me, this little act really gets me into the mindset of being a "little".
Oh boy 🤣, MiddleJacob,
Thanks for your reply. I know for many litzles shaving is very important. But this is a conflict to my adult side. My wifes loves at sometime my fluffy fur (but iam not a baby fur 👶)

But yeah, you are right - my innet baby should have caretime specially for him. At the moment i sometimes use babyshampoo. Perhaps i should try babyoil, when i didnt have to work or be in vacation.

Read you 🙋

At all, you helped me very much to get out of some bad circle. To explore my little me should be a good adventure with little steps not with overdue something. Yes the wish to do more and have more diapertime overwhelms me sometimes. But with all of your replys you got me by your hand and take some thinkingsteps. In this week i got more contact with my baby me Ben than ever. He stops to cry. And i think he knows, that he is not alone. Folks, iam happy tonight. And yes, i had never thought about my ab side so long without having a sexual conflict in me - perhaps iam getting old 🤣. Ok the DL side would be a part of me too, but to be an adult baby is a complete diffrent experience and it feels good.

Thanks for all, who reads my posts. Hope there are thinkings for others, too 🙋👶🌟

BBBen said:
Hi BobbiSueEllen,
In the past i read so many thing you wrote here and yes your tips a very good ones and a reminder how important it is to be i intercourse with the people around you.
Aw, thank you! I did blush a little bit when you said "intercourse", LOL...I think "in communication" would be a better phrase? Intercourse usually means having sex, LOL 🫢 ...I read your native language is German, which is okay because Ich kenne Deutsch, aber solche ist sehr kinderlich. Sehr kleine Deutsch. Hang around here, you'll learn a lot, fast! 🥳

BBBen said:
I am thankful about to can talk about my ab side with my wife. Luckily we have so many things we could talk about.
Boy, do we understand ya there! An accepting partner is definitely a "unicorn" in our community! 🥳

BBBen said:
And yes I am thankful to have the chance with this community. I am in the end 30s and a child of the 80s. And yes in the past it felt like being a strange alien with a psychology brain-damage. But at the moment i am lucky to have this chance here and enough pocket money, to make some wishes true. Its the good thing about the midyears of life. The bad is, that with every year you really feel that you getting older and the energy isn't like in the teens, twenties or beginnings of 30s. But at the moment i think, at no time is it too late to experience my little me.
That's what we're here for...we'll always help you and one another out! That's what we do. Community means a great deal, whereas before the internet there was little to no community at all. Waddle-wandering in diapers all alone in the 'wilderness' for 18 years before the internet wasn't fun...been online 25 years now. And I'm stayin' in Pampers.

As far as aging: been there, done that. I can't find a "bad era" of that time of being in diapers other than the time I wasn't wearing...or couldn't wear. I'm especially glad that I went from DL to Adult Baby with my diaper-love...and more so I get to explore my inner little girl. Mein inneres kleines Mädchen. Don't worry about or fear getting older; you may be getting older but you never have to grow up! So enjoy dein Windeln, whether you're DL or AB! 🥳🧸🍼🤗🥰

BBBen said:
Thank you for being friends here. Too your own journey, i wish you so much luck, power, strength, wisdom and courage.

read you soon 🙋
And thank you for coming here and sharing with us! The more, the merrier! Let's keep walkin' together and share those good gifts! 🥳🥳🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
Aw, thank you! I did blush a little bit when you said "intercourse", LOL...I think "in communication" would be a better phrase? Intercourse usually means having sex, LOL 🫢 ...I read your native language is German, which is okay because Ich kenne Deutsch, aber solche ist sehr kinderlich. Sehr kleine Deutsch. Hang around here, you'll learn a lot, fast! 🥳

Boy, do we understand ya there! An accepting partner is definitely a "unicorn" in our community! 🥳

That's what we're here for...we'll always help you and one another out! That's what we do. Community means a great deal, whereas before the internet there was little to no community at all. Waddle-wandering in diapers all alone in the 'wilderness' for 18 years before the internet wasn't fun...been online 25 years now. And I'm stayin' in Pampers.

As far as aging: been there, done that. I can't find a "bad era" of that time of being in diapers other than the time I wasn't wearing...or couldn't wear. I'm especially glad that I went from DL to Adult Baby with my diaper-love...and more so I get to explore my inner little girl. Mein inneres kleines Mädchen. Don't worry about or fear getting older; you may be getting older but you never have to grow up! So enjoy dein Windeln, whether you're DL or AB! 🥳🧸🍼🤗🥰

And thank you for coming here and sharing with us! The more, the merrier! Let's keep walkin' together and share those good gifts! 🥳🥳🥳
oh - i shouldnt write english 🙈. I didnt know the doublemeaning from word intercourse. I mean in communication. Now I read your reply 👍

Du kannst deutsch sehr gut 😊 - better than my english

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
IMG_20230719_134859.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
BBBen said:
oh - i shouldnt write english 🙈. I didnt know the doublemeaning from word intercourse. I mean in communication. Now I read your reply 👍

Du kannst deutsch sehr gut 😊 - better than my english
Dein Englisch ist sehr ausgezeichnet! You're doing just fine! 🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
Aw, thank you! I did blush a little bit when you said "intercourse", LOL...I think "in communication" would be a better phrase? Intercourse usually means having sex, LOL 🫢
🤣😳

Was that supposed to be 'discourse'?

download.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
LittleAndAlone said:
Thats soooo cuuuttteeee 🙈. I want it as new avatar

and with the word intercourse, i wanted to express more than "communication" and "get in contact" - perhaps its like Ben gets alife

So for now: enough internet time.
Here it is 11am - so sleep well 🌟🌛👶

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think "discourse" is a great word...probably the word you meant. 🥳

Hehehehehehehe 'intercourse' huhuhuhuhuhuhehehehe

BBBen said:
Hi Joeysms,

Thank you for your long reply. I love your metapher - to shine through. Or better to let shine through. As littles we have a big power in us and like you said everybody has it
I had to smile, because at some point my wife has a little in her soul, too. But I would say, that she is more like a child sometimes (10 years). My little side is maximum 16-18 months old. So yeah, sometimes the urge to be completly cared for with diapers,pacifer, bottle and onesie is very high.
But like you said, everybody has to customice. And on that journey, freedom is very important. Sure, at the moment I give Ben some of that freedom. But in my workingspace i have to secure him.
At this moment i learned something by writing. I do not have shame for him, but not everything in the adult world is good for my inner baby. And at many points i have much responsibility for peoples i am working for. Responsibility i didnt want to give him. Working is for adults. But yeah cause of having some creative job, he can help me at some point.
The big point is balance. Balance to be adult and to be baby. And yeah i can learn from your experience and others. Thank you.
Before I write an answer to you, i had a lucky baby moment. My wife poked my nose - and my babypersona had to giggle 😊
Balance means free time for baby me and adult me, too. On this way is acceptance the first step. And than i hope there are many many lucky, funny and wonderful moments.
Hope to read you. 🙋
i am glad i was able to offer some help. Balance is key and we even learn from our miss steps. With my work/profession i have at times well incorporated my little side. having that part of me has allowed me to handle very stressful projects with a smile and liter approach and think outside the box as weird as that may seem. you will find your balance for sure because having a strong relationship is a great foundation.

BBBen said:
Is your wife verry supportive and does she take part in your little life?
She is very supportive, and I'm lucky to have her. I don't involve her in ABDL stuff very often because it's my thing, not hers, and I don't want to overwhelm her with it. She changes my diapers occasionally, and back when we had babies she used to breastfeed me. (Oh how I miss those days. She still lets me suckle on her breasts and we both like it, but her milk dried up a long time ago.) We also do some little stuff together like coloring books and watching cartoons, sometimes with me wearing just a diaper.

BBBen said:
Yes I think about to get more babytime at night, especially diapered. At the moment i have one to three nights per month. My blockade to do more is, when o have to work the next day. And sometimes it is seven days a week without freetime. My sorrows are, that i do not get out of baby mode the next day or when my adult persona ost requested. And yeah, there is everytime the fear, that somebody will see me than i clothed as baby.
How do you handle your babytime?
Most of my baby time is at night. I always sleep with my teddy bear, and often in my footie pajamas. Sometimes I wear a diaper at night, but if I can't have enough diaper time before bed or the next day then I'll just wear a diaper without using it. That's not as fun, but I still love the feeling of a snug dry diaper around my bottom.

Sometimes it is hard to come out of little space and back to being an adult. But now that I give myself baby time more often it's easier to do it for smaller lengths of time because I know I'll be able to have my little time again soon. Sometimes when I'm stressed and overwhelmed I'll just take 5 minutes and go into my bedroom, lay down on my bed and hug my teddy bear.

I've gotten very good at switching back and forth between adult me and little me, and each part appreciates the other one now. It took a long time for me to fully accept and embrace my ABDL side, but I'm glad I did. Adult me loves that little me can spend time as a baby to relax and calm down. Little me is grateful that adult me works so hard and earns enough money to buy him diapers.

Back