Strange fem Dreams

DownLow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I often have dreams about being a female, however the other night I dreamt that my ex gf got back in touch and found out I liked to dress fem.

In the dream she knew someone who owned a clothes store which she had arranged to have the dressing room closed off for me to try on a selection of outfits without nobody seeing me, both my ex and her friend had already picked out loads of complete outfits that I was happily trying on when a group of girls who I think we knew came in to the dressing room and saw me in women’s clothes, I didn’t have makeup or long hair so it was obvious what I was doing, I somehow remember trying to ask them to leave and following them out to speak to the owner whilst dressed in fem clothes.

I woke up and was disappointed it was not real.

At least I can have these dreams 😍

What has been your most memorable dream where you were a woman or doing something fem?

Reactions: OnePiece, Rainbow, gerry69 and 2 others
May I ask why you believe you had this dream, and were disappointed it was not real? I can easily guess, of course -- it appears to me that you seek a sense of acceptance from others in your life about your identity -- but I am curious to hear your thoughts, if you wish to share them.

Last edited:
Gosh I have the weirdest dreams lately, I wouldn't even know where to begin with them lol.

in my typical spirit of constantly trying to one-up myself, I just started drinking mugwort and calea tea before sleep.

My dreams are about to get so much more intense lol

Anyways let me answer on topic, a bit. My dream-self is often my girl self, although she doesn't really know it, I only realize it when I wake up.

I say girl-self, but in actuality its genderless

As in, gender is just absent from my dreams

I am just me

Getting chased around by aliens? Just me. Kissing a boy? Just me. Dreams are weird and fun, lol.

Back