straight sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonedcitizen said:
My definition of a "sissy" is a submissive crossdresser.
My vision of me being a sissy is to wear the attached (open in the back) and my lace top thigh highs while my wife pegs me. Unfortunately, that will never happen.

Attachments

• Ruffles.jpg
    Ruffles.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Trina
Seasonedcitizen said:
My definition of a "sissy" is a submissive crossdresser.
I recall another series of posts where we were trying to define sissy. I believe we realized it had a large number of variations, pretty much it came down to the sissy as to how they defined it. I use the sissy term to characterize my feminine interests but I would not say that I am a cross dresser nor am I submissive.
We all define it as it is appropriate for each of us.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen
Kayleigh said:
I recall another series of posts where we were trying to define sissy. I believe we realized it had a large number of variations, pretty much it came down to the sissy as to how they defined it. I use the sissy term to characterize my feminine interests but I would not say that I am a cross dresser nor am I submissive.
We all define it as it is appropriate for each of us.
the only problem with that is if everyone has a different view on what a sissy means, they are not going to understand/ get a wrong message when they talk about being a sissy with someone else =/

really starting to dislike the term cuz I got no clue what a specific person may mean when they talk about it.

Last edited:
Now I have accepted to be a sissy but in a heterosexual relationship. Now within a few weeks I'm going to move to my girlfriend's apartment and one of her conditions were to be dressed up by her in women's clothing during the first year.
Now I wear high heels distressed denim peep toe boots but my poor toes are suffering and my girlfriend she's always tickling me, that's why she put me on open toe heels. One day just she poked my feet through the peep toe and one day a bug got inside of my boot through the peep toe!!!!!.

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Luvshugs, BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
I wouldn’t class myself as a sissy, tbh my GF and myself prefer to say ( little slut) I’m 100% straight but a few years ago she asked me to wear a pair of her lace panties ( I wasn’t too keen at first ) and from there things grew and developed, it’s got to the point I have more lingerie than she does, and tbh I’ve started to like it, I enjoy the submissive/naughty aspect of it all,
Add to that the bondage and pegging that’s developed from it all and I’m quite happy

Reactions: Traveller, DownLow, Peesalot and 2 others
I’m a straight sissy 🥰

Reactions: LonelyFOX, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
LonelyFOX said:
Now I have accepted to be a sissy but in a heterosexual relationship. Now within a few weeks I'm going to move to my girlfriend's apartment and one of her conditions were to be dressed up by her in women's clothing during the first year.
Now I wear high heels distressed denim peep toe boots but my poor toes are suffering and my girlfriend she's always tickling me, that's why she put me on open toe heels. One day just she poked my feet through the peep toe and one day a bug got inside of my boot through the peep toe!!!!!.

Make sure she shaves your legs, paints your toe nails and takes you to have your ears pierced. The little extras make being a part time woman exciting.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Make sure she shaves your legs, paints your toe nails and takes you to have your ears pierced. The little extras make being a part time woman exciting.
No thanks!, I'm fine. Just I have to stick with women's clothes meanwhile I can buy men's clothes.
(I don't know why poor girls have to suffer wearing damn stiletto heels and exposing her toes on winter!)

Adamf said:
I wouldn’t class myself as a sissy, tbh my GF and myself prefer to say ( little slut) I’m 100% straight but a few years ago she asked me to wear a pair of her lace panties ( I wasn’t too keen at first ) and from there things grew and developed, it’s got to the point I have more lingerie than she does, and tbh I’ve started to like it, I enjoy the submissive/naughty aspect of it all,
Add to that the bondage and pegging that’s developed from it all and I’m quite happy
What's not to like about what's taken place since you started wearing panties at her request. I should be so lucky as to go down the same road. Would I be happy? Try ecstatic!

Reactions: Adamf
I don't know how to answer the question except by saying what I like to wear. I like wearing cutesy type diapers ie LFB little fantasy diapers Resrz pink rebel diapers if it's cutesy or girly for a diaper I wear it onesies I like pink, purple, my fox onesie and my odu lullaby lambs, nursery onesie and pastel party onesie. No ruffles, dresses, rompers or nighties I like my cutesy diapers and onesies.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m also straight but I also like sissy stuff like cute little girls pull ups, and some outfits too

Reactions: Deleted member 54246 and BobbiSueEllen
Peesalot said:
My vision of me being a sissy is to wear the attached (open in the back) and my lace top thigh highs while my wife pegs me. Unfortunately, that will never happen.
I just feel so sorry that a wife wouldn't fulfill your desires. I am a very bisexual male sissy diaper lover. My wife pegs me often and with vigor. She massages my prostate to devastating orgasms. I just can't see why a woman wouldn't keep her man happy. Peace and love.

Reactions: Janetsy77 and pampers47
I'm a straight male, 193cm (6'4), 105kg (230lb), keep a groomed and full beard, quite masculine in stature, and I love dressing as a little girl, in nappies, panties, dresses, the works.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Me. I used to have a cute sleeveless turtleneck sweater that I would wear with just a diaper on. It was pink and had a lot of designs on it

Last edited:
  • Love
I've struggled with understanding my "identity" I've come to the conclusion that I don't like "men" but I do like dildos/butplugs playing with myself and potentially pink/girly/frilly clothing and other sissy / little girl /toddler type thing. I don't have most of these things but its what I think about. In otherwords straight sissy. I rarely do things most men do.

Reactions: DiaperWolf69
I think this is fairly common actually. Its a kink that is based on submission and things that are seen as "effeminate", it isn't necessarily tied to being straight or gay any more then any other kink is. Many guys try sissy sub play with their girlfriends. ("Many" as in many for any kink lol)

• Love
ABAlex2 said:
I think this is fairly common actually. Its a kink that is based on submission and things that are seen as "effeminate", it isn't necessarily tied to being straight or gay any more then any other kink is. Many guys try sissy sub play with their girlfriends. ("Many" as in many for any kink lol)
Agreed! I'm asexual, and despite that fact I love dressing as a sweet toddler girl...it feels safe, secure, calm, warm, friendly, different. I have both masculine & feminine traits and you're right in that one being sissy doesn't bear on their sexuality...

...although no matter what mode of dress I was in, if I did want to cuddle with someone, it'd have to be female. I love the warmth, softness and voice of a girl (not juvenile girl, mind you). A guy just isn't my thing, no offense to anyone.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ABAlex2
BobbiSueEllen said:
Agreed! I'm asexual, and despite that fact I love dressing as a sweet toddler girl...it feels safe, secure, calm, warm, friendly, different. I have both masculine & feminine traits and you're right in that one being sissy doesn't bear on their sexuality...

...although no matter what mode of dress I was in, if I did want to cuddle with someone, it'd have to be female. I love the warmth, softness and voice of a girl (not juvenile girl, mind you). A guy just isn't my thing, no offense to anyone.
I think we know not juvenile lol, were all adults here. Also no offense taken :p

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Saaame! This is why I sometimes wish I was a girl. 🎀

Although I think its possible for guys to have the same warmth and softness of a girl, 🧸 so there is still hope! And no offense taken BTW.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
All the sacrifices that I have to do for keeping my romantic relationship. My girlfriend told me that I look more sexy and taller wearing stiletto sandals and peep toe pumps. Almost we twisted our ankles with those heels!.
Even one day she hit one of the legs of a table wearing stiletto sandals and she lifted up her toenail!. Damn heels!.
Then I asked her why she is so obsessed about making me wear her pumps and other high heels and when I got tired of wearing those damn heels then she told me that now I already know how hurting is to wearing those things!.
(Girls, please keep a spare of flats when wearing heels, heels are ok for parties, gatherings, weddings and other special occasions, they're ok if you're sitting down when attending those events. I don't know why women love high heels!).
The other thing is why wear women's clothes like leggings or stirrup pants under my ripped jeans, runners, penny loafers, t bar double strap mary Jane shoes it's because they're the only ones that I can afford right now, I wear children clothing XL size like cargo pants if I can find them at the thrift stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back