Stopping at 60 hours

FenKit

Just a fennec
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey guys. This journey has been interesting to say the least. For about the last 59 hours I’ve been wearing a diaper. However, because work isn’t the best place to wear them due to chafing, it has lead me to come to another conclusion that if I don’t want to wet them, then why am I wearing.

And also just as a mini rant, wetting while on my bed is consistently the hardest. It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve been able to let go before, it can take me upwards of 45 minutes to relax enough to wet. And even then, when I roll off the bed immediately afterwards, I get hit with the sensation to pee, and it feels like the other half of my bladder lets loose. I know the solution is more practice, but it’s still annoying.

Back to my original point, at or shortly after I hit the 60 hour mark, I’m gonna take them off till after work today, give myself a break. Diapers are some of the best things I could have come across, I just wish I could use them more effectively.

Reactions: Cottontail
About the difficulty of not being able to let go while lying in bed - lots of people here will tell you they have or had the same, well, problem. Me included.

As much as I've gotten used to wearing in bed over the years, I still encounter the same frustrations that you describe here. Even in the rare cases in which I do manage to let go eventually, I'm only able to halfway empty my bladder.

I've reflected on this situation a bit and have come to the conclusion that 1) I really really really like the feeling of wearing a diaper in bed and 2) a wet diaper is my favourite kind of diaper. The act of wetting, while it gives me a certain kick, is not as important to me as the hours that follow that I get to spend in a wet diaper… So, instead of losing sleep over not being able to pee while lying in bed - when I wake up at night and feel the urge to pee, I stand up briefly, pee while standing, and then lie down again. Actually, most nights I will even wet right before I go to bed, just to “make myself more comfortable”.

So yeah, with practice and lots of patience I might be able to have a relaxed wetting while in bed, but I simply refuse to get stressed out about not having reached that state yet. Diapers are way too fun and exciting to get annoyed over 😁

Reactions: briefman1 and FenKit
Peter77 said:
About the difficulty of not being able to let go while lying in bed - lots of people here will tell you they have or had the same, well, problem. Me included.

As much as I've gotten used to wearing in bed over the years, I still encounter the same frustrations that you describe here. Even in the rare cases in which I do manage to let go eventually, I'm only able to halfway empty my bladder.

I've reflected on this situation a bit and have come to the conclusion that 1) I really really really like the feeling of wearing a diaper in bed and 2) a wet diaper is my favourite kind of diaper. The act of wetting, while it gives me a certain kick, is not as important to me as the hours that follow that I get to spend in a wet diaper… So, instead of losing sleep over not being able to pee while lying in bed - when I wake up at night and feel the urge to pee, I stand up briefly, pee while standing, and then lie down again. Actually, most nights I will even wet right before I go to bed, just to “make myself more comfortable”.

So yeah, with practice and lots of patience I might be able to have a relaxed wetting while in bed, but I simply refuse to get stressed out about not having reached that state yet. Diapers are way too fun and exciting to get annoyed over 😁

My only worry from that method is that I’d be teaching myself that the bed isn’t a place to wet.

Peter77 said:

And well, my bladder has decided that it’s comfy in bed now while padded up. So now I’m regularly wetting like I was standing.

Reactions: charliee, CrinklingCajun and Peter77
And now I can’t. Oh well

Back