Stickers on Northshore MegaMax

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Incase anyone hassn't also figured this out yet; the ABU Tape Panel Stickers (Extra wide) fit PERFECTLY on the Northshore MegaMax. Its basically the most babyish diaper I have ever worn. Looks like Oldschool Pampers! Hope the pic uploads ok
IMG_5268.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diapertoddler, Pamper8824, neophyte and 5 others
Very nice setup. All white plastic back diaper with decorative taping panel.

I can't remember if I decorated Megamax, but I did but similar size tape/sticker on Supremes.
Instead of babyish pics, I put more youth friendly designs, such as Star Wars and The Simpsons.

Love the stocker ... which one is that ?

It’s 3 or 7$ for all 5 of the same .... wish you could mix and match

Reactions: Sheepies
Out of curiosity, is the sticker permanent or can it be removed and reapplied to other diapers?

Seeing that makes me think about finding some of those stickers that match the Crinklz designs so they can have a landing zone.

Sheepies said:
Out of curiosity, is the sticker permanent or can it be removed and reapplied to other diapers?
No its permanent. Once its on, its on. You would rip the diaper to shreds if you tried to peal it back off.

Joediaper said:
Seeing that makes me think about finding some of those stickers that match the Crinklz designs so they can have a landing zone.
I bought some labels from OnlineLabels.com. 8.5" X 3.5" would cover the landing zone. I believe the clear gloss label (OL351CK) worked best for the diaper tabs. Otherwise you might tear the label.

Last edited:
I typically get kids wallpaper borders images from the internet and print them on computer paper in landscape mode. Cut them to size and then use packing tape to apply them onto the front wings.

those front tapes look very close together... you could probably fit into a size smaller?

bambinod said:
those front tapes look very close together... you could probably fit into a size smaller?
This is a size large. Fits almost perfect. Medium is JUST too tight.

Back