Starting School in Nappies

LittleMonsterUK said:
YES THEY WANT TO BUT THEY CAN’T!

So they reach a point of defeat (I myself have reached that point) so I know what I’m talking about here so again they drop adult responsibility and go into survival mode

The world is just in a fxcked place rn I’d argue if we had a good even fair loving society that maybe ABDL/furries et cetra wouldn’t even exist as it’s a coping mechanism.

The only difference is you had a decent upbringing before the chaos, I would probably take a wise guess and say you found your little side as you got older after all your success to escape this current reality. You’re lucky if that’s the case as you can’t do fuck all anymore.
Not so much to escape the current reality as having lost most of my childhood to it in the past. I was so strong willed and self determined to break out of the cycle myself since childhood. I observed and associated pretty quickly that the primary cause of perpetual poverty all around me is teen sex. Avoided it like the plague for fear of having my own kids before I was ready to care for them and having them experience what I did. Ultimately think I was so strong willed I ended up asexual because of it. Now that I'm ready for kids I find myself single and unable to have normal vanilla adult relationships.

The DL stuff was already there accidentally before that and certainly helped me get by via a safe substitution to latch onto during that time. The little side was always there but suppressed. I had hit pause on my childhood and strove to be successful and have a good career as time went on and my body aged. I finally hit unpause and reconciled that side of myself when I realized that post success my adult life was just a facade to get what I needed back then. I was essentially already living like a kid and fulfilling all the things as an adult that I was denied as a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleRascal
LittleAndAlone said:
Not so much to escape the current reality as having lost most of my childhood to it in the past. I was so strong willed and self determined to break out of the cycle myself since childhood. I observed and associated pretty quickly that the primary cause of perpetual poverty all around me is teen sex. Avoided it like the plague for fear of having my own kids before I was ready to care for them and having them experience what I did. Ultimately think I was so strong willed I ended up asexual because of it.

The DL stuff was already there accidentally before that and certainly helped me get by via a safe substitution to latch onto during that time. The little side was always there but suppressed. I had hit pause on my childhood and strove to be successful and have a good career as time went on and my body aged. I finally hit unpause and reconciled that side of myself when I realized that post success my adult life was just a facade to get what I needed. I was essentially already living like a kid and fulfilling all the things as an adult that I was denied as a child.

See societal oppression only now it’s that bad people can’t even make a good career so remove that aspect of your life and imagine it never happened and tell me what you think and feel then? That’s most of the young adults in today’s society they’ve been oppressed and cast aside so they can’t ever challenge the elite.

Only the elite have massively underestimated faith, oppression and pain and it will soon sting them like a poisonous scorpion.

LittleMonsterUK said:
See societal oppression only now it’s that bad people can’t even make a good career so remove that aspect of your life and imagine it never happened and tell me what you think and feel then? That’s most of the young adults in today’s society they’ve been oppressed and cast aside so they can’t ever challenge the elite.

Only the elite have massively underestimated faith, oppression and pain and it will soon sting them like a poisonous scorpion.
As long as it doesn't take away what I have and those 'elite' who compensate me well in exchange for my skills. I didn't abandon my childhood and keep my head on the grind wheel being humiliated all those years to get here just to be immediately dragged back down by the same people who were partying and flexing on me daily when we were poor. I'll use nuclear weapons to protect myself from that scorpion if that's what it takes.

I can't really see failure and giving up as a option. My brain doesn't function like that. I'm a stubborn asshole who never gives up once he sets his sights on something, holds forever grudges, and always gets what he wants in the end no matter what.

And it was poor people flexing on me when I was poorer than them who made me that way. It wasn't the 'elites'. Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos didn't come to my neighborhood and chase me down in their pimped out BMW with a subwoofer revving and smirking at me when all I could afford was a busted cheap piece of shit that was clearly no match.

It was poor people who did that to me daily and instilled me with an unbreakable resolve and vengeance to always stay far ahead of them on my own merit so that they would finally leave me the f alone. And the more they catch up and threaten to nip at my heels and return to the old status quo of flexing and bragging on me, the higher up the ladder I will climb to keep them behind me until the end of days.

I drive through old neighborhoods where I grew up and it's all the same. Dilapidated trash properties with trailers where the front yard used to be with kids having kids having kids having kids and never moving out. They turn all the rent money that they don't have to pay into piles of BMWs, Mercedes, Infinities. With ugly ass wheels worth more than the car, broken down and on blocks because they 84 month financed a car they couldn't afford to maintain. Etc. This was during the best of times before the pandemic, before inflation, before the housing crisis even. You can't help these people. You can't.

But you can hold them accountable for willful child neglect. Potty training a child and making sure they aren't wandering a freeway in a dirty diaper costs less than the beer, weed, or heroin they are passed out on.

And the worst part is they are the ones out breeding everyone else and having kids they won't take care of or raise right who take on the same values as their parents ad infinitum.

I lost my compassion and care a long time ago. We are outnumbered at this point. Not enough resources in the world to simultaneously take all their children away and raise them right with a good life to stop the cycle dead in its tracks.

All I can do is live MY best life and make sure I won't be a burden on anyone else for any choices I make. All that should be expected of anyone really.

Last edited:
Reactions: luvsxl and LittleRascal
LittleAndAlone said:
As long as it doesn't take away what I have and those 'elite' who compensate me well in exchange for my skills. I didn't abandon my childhood and keep my head on the grind wheel being humiliated all those years to get here just to be immediately dragged back down by the same people who were partying and flexing on me daily when we were poor. I'll use nuclear weapons to protect myself from that scorpion if that's what it takes.

I can't really see failure and giving up as a option. My brain doesn't function like that. I'm a stubborn asshole who never gives up once he sets his sights on something, holds forever grudges, and always gets what he wants in the end no matter what.

And it was poor people flexing on me when I was poorer than them who made me that way. It wasn't the 'elites'. Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos didn't come to my neighborhood and chase me down in their pimped out BMW with a subwoofer revving and smirking at me when all I could afford was a busted cheap piece of shit that was clearly no match.

It was poor people who did that to me daily and instilled me with an unbreakable resolve and vengeance to always stay far ahead of them on my own merit so that they would finally leave me the f alone. And the more they catch up and threaten to nip at my heels and return to the old status quo of flexing and bragging on me, the higher up the ladder I will climb to keep them behind me until the end of days.

I drive through old neighborhoods where I grew up and it's all the same. Dilapidated trash properties with trailers where the front yard used to be with kids having kids having kids having kids and never moving out. They turn all the rent money that they don't have to pay into piles of BMWs, Mercedes, Infinities. With ugly ass wheels worth more than the car, broken down and on blocks because they 84 month financed a car they couldn't afford to maintain. Etc. This was during the best of times before the pandemic, before inflation, before the housing crisis even. You can't help these people. You can't.

But you can hold them accountable for willful child neglect. Potty training a child and making sure they aren't wandering a freeway in a dirty diaper costs less than the beer, weed, or heroin they are passed out on.

And the worst part is they are the ones out breeding everyone else and having kids they won't take care of or raise right who take on the same values as their parents ad infinitum.

I lost my compassion and care a long time ago. We are outnumbered at this point. Not enough resources in the world to simultaneously take all their children away and raise them right with a good life to stop the cycle dead in its tracks.

All I can do is live MY best life and make sure I won't be a burden on anyone else for any choices I make. All that should be expected of anyone really.

I think we’re talking about two different sectors of people here as I agree with all of this but don’t feel it resonates with what I was talking about.

LittleMonsterUK said:
I think we’re talking about two different sectors of people here as I agree with all of this but don’t feel it resonates with what I was talking about.
Maybe. Like I said there's a particular segment of the population that comes to mind when I think of people who neglect their kids. See kids in stores with dirty clothes and rotting shoes or barefoot who haven't had a bath in a week being dragged along like they are a burden. But damned if the single mother doesn't have a designer purse and the latest iPhone and the father if even present has a $300 pair of Nikes and a gold chain on their neck. 🙄

I love kids and this kind of stuff makes me incredibly angry at society and humanity that people can be so shitty to put their own vanity above their children. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: luvsxl and LittleRascal
BabyTyrant said:
Yeah Heaven Forbid a Parent to actually act like a parent and either comfort them (if they have done nothing wrong) or punish them (if they did do something wrong)

I recall a news story about a Restaurant having this "No Screaming Children" rule; like they actually made a sign and put it outside the Restaurant and there was a lot of backlash over it by parents; likely parents that couldn't get their kids to behave.

Take note that it isnt "No Children" its specifically "No Screaming Children".

But I mean can you blame the Restaurant for having such a policy?

Do you wanna hear screaming Children when you are having a Nice (and likely expensive) Dinner?

I sure wouldn't.

Parents shouldnt take the easy route (it doesn't teach the Children anything) ; but it seems like a lot of them do take the easy route.
Screaming children is a sign that the parents give in to that behavior to shut them up. I always roll my eyes when such a parent is acting like they are model parents and you can tell by the tone of the screaming it's just a facade in public and they get whatever they want at home.

It only takes a couple times at home holding your ground and letting them cry it out on the floor, for multiple hours if necessary, and reconciling later with affection while still holding the line, for them to outgrow that phase.

Kids are becoming parents themselves too young and dont want their video games, NFL, or YouTube interrupted and just give them whatever they want to shut them up.

Did that with a 3 yr old nephew once. This was ... how do I say politely... the other side of the family. Threw a fit at the door simply because he had to stay and his mom wouldn't take him wherever they were going for like the first time ever in his life. He was used to getting his way at home but I wasnt having it. Every time he'd go quiet or I needed to pass through the room for anything I'd calmly ask are you done? He'd start back up again and I'd immediately pretend he wasn't there and step over him and just go about my business. Felt like an absolute monster but didn't let it show. I know it has to be done for healthy child development. This went on and on and on. Finally about 3 hours later he toddled into the room with the rest of us sniffling. Asked him again in the same tone as the previous times are you done? He shook his head yes and climbed up into my lap for snuggles and fell asleep and I sat there and held and cuddled him for over an hour before he woke up when everyone came back. That was the only time he ever acted out like that for me, it was all snuggles and cuddles after that one time.

But at the same time I'm fair and take the time to explain things to them and teach them. I will NEVER say "because I said so" and crap like that, that's total BS and more lazy parenting.

It hurts like hell but it has to be done. It takes a tremendous resolve and focus and most of all selflessness to be a good parent.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Maybe. Like I said there's a particular segment of the population that comes to mind when I think of people who neglect their kids. See kids in stores with dirty clothes and rotting shoes or barefoot who haven't had a bath in a week being dragged along like they are a burden. But damned if the single mother doesn't have a designer purse and the latest iPhone and the father if even present has a $300 pair of Nikes and a gold chain on their neck. 🙄

I love kids and this kind of stuff makes me incredibly angry at society and humanity that people can be so shitty to put their own vanity above their children. 🤬

Little I’m not talking about parents and their children this entire conversation was based on adults not acting like adults.
I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying.

bigtoddler96 said:
Just let the kids choose when to potty train and be out of diapers.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Little I’m not talking about parents and their children this entire conversation was based on adults not acting like adults.
I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying.
Hi I was in nappies up to ten I loved it am still in nappies now in Merseyside

Back