Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Standing Up or Laying Down

How do you change your diapers?

• Standing

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • Laying down

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • 50/50

Votes: 42 25.9%

• Total voters
I'm a laying down little lol, could never get the tapes right standing up.

Plus, when laying down I can get a nice tight, snug fitting nappy šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Diprs2
I put my cloth diapers on while lying down. I put disposables on while standing up.

Reactions: Diprs2
I put my night disposable diaper on lying down as well as a cloth prefold to absorb any leaks. Then I stand to adjust the tapes tighter and do the same with the diaper pins to get a tighter fit. When away from home, I make a diaper change while standing. I don't have a lot of experience with that, but I guess it will get better.

Diprs2 said:
I put my night disposable diaper on lying down as well as a cloth prefold to absorb any leaks. Then I stand to adjust the tapes tighter and do the same with the diaper pins to get a tighter fit. When away from home, I make a diaper change while standing. I don't have a lot of experience with that, but I guess it will get better.
Layer wise much the same here, I wear a Kins double terry lined vinyl pant over my night disposable to catch any leaks. With the lined pant I can sleep and point in any position without worry. Itā€™s secure, itā€™s babyish, love it.

Back