Some general questions from a newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlekoda

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey, guys! I'm super new to this forum and the AB lifestyle in general. I've always heavily suppressed my AB tendencies so now I have some questions:

1. what is your favorite type/style/brand of bottle?
2. what do you drink out of your bottle? I'm not a huge fan of cow's milk
3. I live with my parents...how can I hide this?
4. Best baby snacks/food? I love the cereal puff snacks but would like to branch out to some purees, as well.

5. ok...I've always wanted to uh...stimulate lactation and drink it myself? God this is humiliating, is that weird? Does breastmilk taste good? Can i stop if I start?

I might post some more questions but thank you guys so so so much for answering any of these! I'm so grateful for your kind welcoming support!

- Koda

I don't have a favorite type or style bottle. I just went to the store and picked a standard, plain bottle.

I usually use my bottle for soda. Some people say you shouldn't do this but I haven't had any problems (maybe because I don't do it often enough and I thoroughly clean the bottle and nipple after every use). However, I also drink, grape juice, chocolate milk, formula (sometimes) and apple juice. Really, you can drink almost any juice you want as long as it isn't thick (i.e. you couldn't drink a nice chocolate milk shake using a bottle :laugh:)

There are a couple of existing threads that cover living with family/parents.

I tend to eat things like hot dogs, mac & cheese, ice cream, cookies (chocolate chip is my favorite), etc. when I am ABDL. I don't really eat 'baby' foods and snacks. Again, go ahead and eat anything you like.

I have never tasted breast milk. My mom has said that I even refused to breastfeed when I was a baby. Some people on ADISC have tried it and like it and some don't. If you start - yes, you can stop at any time (although you may not want too).

Hey! To be honest I don’t really have a favourite bottle either, I have quite a few nuk ones though. They have characters and things on them which is why I tend to like them so much as opposed to plain bottles. I usually drink cow’s milk out of mine.

As BabyDenise says there are a number of threads about hiding what you like from your family and friends which you should totally check out.

As for food, I eat McDonald’s kids meals, ice cream, chocolate biscuits, chocolate, cookies, things like that. But I also like kids food, the kind you get in the baby isles. They’re not exactly purees, more like toddler age food you stick in the microwave.

My wife breastfeeds me sometimes. Is it weird, yes, because it’s not something commonly done and therefore it’s abnormal. But who cares. If it makes you happy, do it. If you don’t like it, you can stop, and if you do like it then you can do it as much as you want. I personally love it. It is quite addictive for me, don’t get me wrong I’m not doing it twice a day every day, I do it around once a week maybe, but if I did ever have to stop I would be pretty sad about it so in that way it would be difficult to stop for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, let's start, but stuff is depending where are you living, so by myself spanish and european stuff:

1 - my botttle, made by Suavinex:
pack-biberon-suavinex-8.jpg

2 - Aquarius, Icetea, juice.

3 - Depending of your privacy and space. The worst is diaper stash - it's a few big pack to hide.

4 - Can't answer. I do adult food.

5 - This I tryed when my daughter born. And I recomend it, weird or not.

And very important is use paci, see my colection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back