Some art I did a little while ago

NibblesBunBun

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I gotta be on here more often. Here’s some art I did last month! I hope to find likeminded people on here; it is pretty isolating over here being the only kidfur I know personally. That’s gotta change! I will be around more often!F8CF8070-3022-469F-AFA8-E628794D9D85.png

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Sissyleslie, BunnyFofo and 11 others
nice bunny!

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and NibblesBunBun
Nice work, very fun!

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and NibblesBunBun
nice one :)

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
NibblesBunBun said:
I gotta be on here more often. Here’s some art I did last month! I hope to find likeminded people on here; it is pretty isolating over here being the only kidfur I know personally. That’s gotta change! I will be around more often!View attachment 130296
One of my Oc characters I have is kind of like a kidfur

Nice work! I love it.

I enjoy Art and like the detail you use!
Wow, those are a real set of teeth there!! True bitters!

Looks awesome! I am a kidfur too 🧸

That's awesome. If I tried to do that, the character would be a lopsided stick figure. So sad.

that looks great! i love all the little details, like in the teeth and eyes and hair! i'm a kidfur too!! i've been a furry for as long as i can remember! always love to make more furry friends

I love your art style so much! Very detailed and lively ❤️

Nice bun bun you color so nice
You did a great job your very talented.

NibblesBunBun said:
I gotta be on here more often. Here’s some art I did last month! I hope to find likeminded people on here; it is pretty isolating over here being the only kidfur I know personally. That’s gotta change! I will be around more often!View attachment 130296
Wow !!

Dang that's an energetic looking bun.

Hey, I’m new here but, do you have more art somewhere? This is fantastic! Do you do commission or request?

Back