So my roommate knows

behr33

Colorado almost normal dude
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Yeah so I kinda told my roommate everything. We were going to Dave and busters tonight to watch the Sugar Shawn fight and I was late getting out to the car because I took a nap and didn’t get up until he came to get me. He didn’t see anything but I have told him I will randomly wet the bed. On this nap I wore a diaper cause I felt like it even though my bedwetting has become super infrequent. On this particular nap though I woke up wet which made me feel kinda sad and off. While at the bar our other roommate wet to the bathroom and he asked if I was okay and said he knew something was off. Then when I said I’m just having some problems he knew what I meant. On the way in he bluntly asked if I wet the bed again so I said kinda. He asked what that meant and I just asked how he would handle it and he got it right away. Then in the way in I said they are comfortable and have cool designs and I said he could see them if he wants and he said he did so I pulled out all my tykables. I have the blue canoes, puppers and waddles. I showed him them and just bluntly said hey I’ve been wetting the bed again recently but I also feel more comfortable in a diaper and I think these are cool looking and prefer them over plain ones. I also told him about having a onesie for when I’m out and about. ( it’s a plain white one) and that I use pacifiers to sleep and have since I was 10 because of grinding my teeth and how I always spit out mouth gaurds or I will turn them sideways in my sleep. He was fascinated by this. In from a small town and am kinda red neck. He is from a city. He was so kinda and nice that I even opened up to him about it. He even said he liked the camo diapers the best. I then told him that I like to wear them when hungover or stressed. He totally understood and said he feels like I shouldn’t hide this from him because he wouldn’t think twice about it. He said he understands my discretion but said if it’s just him and I at the house and I am wearing just a diaper and T-shirt he wouldn’t care and thinks it’s cool I feel comfortable enough to do it around him. We are both straight and he felt bad I have kept this inside for so long. It’s like having a huge wait off my chest. Apparently he kinda knew because apparently one time when he was taking out the trash one of my diapers feel out and he stuffed it back in so the other roommate wouldn’t know I was still a bedwetter. I’m probably gonna be dry tomorrow but even if I’m not I’m happy I can just wake up and not have to worry about having a diaper under my pjs when u go to start coffee in the morning

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, DiaperedG, littlemoosey and 4 others
Thats a very cool outcome.
I'm glad you got a friend like that in your life.
Thats worth a lot.
Not having to hide something like that from from a friend must feel like a big relieve.

Also, it takes guts to talk about that stuff.
Good on you.

Glad you shared this.
Sometimes i need something like this to restore my fate in humanity.

Room mate or not you didn't need to disclose "everything" I hope for your sake he wasn't just saying what you needed to hear whist discontentment boils underneath the surface. This is purely a precaution as something to think about and not to take wholeheartedly I really do hope it is genuine and you enjoy your newfound freedom.

Better ways you could have gone about it is saying that you still wear but you want the right to respect your privacy.
To a vanilla guy telling them that you suck on a pacifier seems odd and unnecessary minor red flag.

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Room mate or not you didn't need to disclose "everything" I hope for your sake he wasn't just saying what you needed to hear whist discontentment boils underneath the surface. This is purely a precaution as something to think about and not to take wholeheartedly I really do hope it is genuine and you enjoy your newfound freedom.

Better ways you could have gone about it is saying that you still wear but you want the right to respect your privacy.
To a vanilla guy telling them that you suck on a pacifier seems odd and unnecessary minor red flag.
Well the pacifiers had come up organically through the conversation as something he had asked about and he has had a similar experience

Back