So I’m on the search.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’m looking to change up my diapering habits to try something different or more of the same? I guess I’m trying to hone in on the type of diaper that I like, but one that is easy to get a lot of and very cheaply, so it’s probably going to be a medical diaper.

Usually if I’m going to wear thought the day or at night for fun I’d be wearing XL good nite pull ups but those really cannot hand a wetting without being very slow about it. Even then you aren’t guaranteed to leak so it’s not perfect. They are also pull ups, so if you are looking to change taking them off by ripping the sides is easy, but to put a new one on your pants are coming off now. That’s not convenient.

So I’m looking for an small easy to change discreet diaper to wear though out the day that isn’t gonna leak everywhere if I can’t pee slow. I’m hoping for it to be clothbacked, no loud crinkle. Velcro tapes would be nice because I think those aren’t as loud as adhesive tapes, plus if I don’t use it I can put it on again later. And hoping it will also have leak guards. I tried a diaper from tena awhile ago that hit the mark for everything except it had no leak guards and without that guess what it did a lot of :/

Anyone got any suggestions? Or know what I’m looking for?

Try Seni Super Plus diapers. They are great. It is my primary daytime diaper. The only time I have had a leak from them is when I have a massive load of diarrhea. Any diaper will leak when that happens.

NorthShore supreme lites are hands down the best as far as being able to still contain floods while being discrete. They have the Air-premium briefs that are cloth backed, thin and absorbent, if that's what you're looking for.

BabyLink9 said:
I’m looking to change up my diapering habits to try something different or more of the same? I guess I’m trying to hone in on the type of diaper that I like, but one that is easy to get a lot of and very cheaply, so it’s probably going to be a medical diaper.

Usually if I’m going to wear thought the day or at night for fun I’d be wearing XL good nite pull ups but those really cannot hand a wetting without being very slow about it. Even then you aren’t guaranteed to leak so it’s not perfect. They are also pull ups, so if you are looking to change taking them off by ripping the sides is easy, but to put a new one on your pants are coming off now. That’s not convenient.

So I’m looking for an small easy to change discreet diaper to wear though out the day that isn’t gonna leak everywhere if I can’t pee slow. I’m hoping for it to be clothbacked, no loud crinkle. Velcro tapes would be nice because I think those aren’t as loud as adhesive tapes, plus if I don’t use it I can put it on again later. And hoping it will also have leak guards. I tried a diaper from tena awhile ago that hit the mark for everything except it had no leak guards and without that guess what it did a lot of :/

Anyone got any suggestions? Or know what I’m looking for?
All cloth is the most quiet most comfortable diaper . If your in control of TT or just tinkle a little try the night weight . Always use baby lotion on your skin so wet diaper does not irritate sensitive skin . I can’t control tinkle it’s coming out all the time so I use 1 or 2 inserts . Going out in public disposables being constricting rubbing all the time against skin causes irritation . But if your just staying at home wear onezies only you’ll feel so very much a baby all day .

Yooo said:
NorthShore supreme lites are hands down the best as far as being able to still contain floods while being discrete.

I'll second that, they're currently my daily wear-to-work diaper. They're economical, plastic shell, and all-white. (except for a wetness indicator)

If cost is your biggest concern though, you should consider switching from disposable to cloth, at least for the majority of your wearing. (disposables can be kept for a "special treat" for occasional wear) And if you're not actually wetting them, that makes them even easier to deal with.

I'd suggest you check out BabyPants's "almost a big kid" training pants, they're still diaper-thick, but not so bulky as to be noticeable under pants. And remember you must wear plastic pants over cloth if you're going to wet!

I don’t care if my diapers are showing in public I don’t leave my house much anyway mostly because I can’t walk far needing my wheelchair .

The Certainty brand from Walgreens do not have leak guards but I've never had leakage with them (especially if i fluff them first) and I release a lot at one time. Wouldn't trust them for more than one use though. You should give them a try.

Back