So, I tried a thing. (Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyFace

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So tonight, last night? (Its 12:00am (An hour or so ago)) I made a makeshift by folding a towel into a strip that fit me, and then put my feet through a plastic bag with some undies over the top.
Tonight was the first time I have ever wet. And it was amazing.

But, I then had to make a mad dash across the house to wash and hide everything appropriatley to make sure no one noticed and who else comes down the stairs but my mother..
However, I managed to tiptoe away and she was left none the wiser.

Tonight was a new experience.

Would I do it again? Hell yeah, but with proper planning next time.

So... aside from the story, any tips on how I might go about getting proper nappies, I cant find any in my local stores (Countdown, Newworld etc.) and my parents are nosy so that might inhibit the idea of getting them online..

Well, good question. I myself have not ever been caught wearing, or disposing of my diapers. But I faced the same situation as far as buying them.

Personally, there are really only two ways of obtaining diapers. Buying in store, or Buying online.

What I would suggest.. If you hold a job and feel comfortable to getting a P.O. box (or the equivalent in your country if not in the USA) you can purchase online and have them shipped there.

Im not sure your particular situation and haven't a clue whether you have the means to go to and from said mail/post office, but depending on location it can be cheap and convenient.

The other thing to keep in mind, is what you will do with them when you get them into your house. Find a good hiding space, somewhere you know no-one would go looking. And always keep some way to dispose of them when they are used. When no-one is around its best to toss whatever you have.

Hope I could help and good luck. If you have any other questions just ask.

~Max~

Last edited:
why can't you find them in stores? in the states most any large store or pharmacy stocks them, when I was living with my parents I would ride my bike to one of the stores and hide the diapers in a back pack and then hid them in my closet of under the bed. one time I even stashed them in a late 1940's antique radio I had, I got caught a few times but I was usaly successful, one time I got caught and my mom went off the handle if you will, and told my psychiatrist after that she stopped trying to find them and oddly found where I hid the wet ones before I could sneak them out, I would find the wet ones missing but my stash was never touched, if I kept it sight unseen I never had problems after, I still wonder what my psychiatrist said to my parents.

My first make shift diaper was very similar to what the OP describes back when I was about 10-11 years old. I didn't even dream of store bought diapers as even disposable diapers were not well known to me back then. It was a very personal situation. I stumbled onto a store in Central Sao Paulo, Brazil that had an adult diaper. I frequented the shopping mall with my wife and baby so I had a chance to check it out a few times before I made a solo trip to check it out. I ended up buying a bag after discussing it with my wife some. It was cool to have a purpose made product even though the quality was not very good. The experience changes when you can trust the product. I noticed that the OP is based in New Zealand so he my not have the same access to brick and mortar stores close by. I would recommend online purchasing if you have the means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back