Smart diaper / wetness sensor

DownUnderRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody here tried out the newer Bluetooth/ app based wetness sensors? I think it would be really cool to have an abdl sticker as an adhesive to attach one to an ABDL diaper. It kind of has a control element to it when your partner can check what's going on.

• Thinking
Reactions: oldskool, ChrisChris and mistykitty
Only use I can see for these outside of actual parenting (and even then its extremely lazy like a parent is not bothering to check on their child and leaving it to an app to alert them), Is for long distance AB relationships or people without the physical ability to feel or check their own nappy.

They are an interesting idea and all but for an AB it's much better to have the personal experience when a carer actually does a diaper check (patting bum, pulling trouser waistband back etc. rather than just looking on their phone. but for those with a friend/partner/carer that is mostly online it could work as the signal can be sent to their phone to alert them you need a change and they can call/text you to do it.

Last edited:
Belarin said:
Only use I can see for these outside of actual parenting (and even then its extremely lazy like a parent is not bothering to check on their child and leaving it to an app to alert them), Is for long distance AB relationships or people without the physical ability to feel or check their own nappy.

They are an interesting idea and all but for an AB it's much better to have the personal experience when a carer actually does a diaper check (patting bum, pulling trouser waistband back etc. rather than just looking on their phone. but for those with a friend/partner/carer that is mostly online it could work as the signal can be sent to their phone to alert them you need a change and they can call/text you to do it.
Think about it this way how I look at it some people don't have that luxury to know another person this is kind of like a good middle ground the app in the sensor are actively checking the diaper for wetness and poop as well And for people that want that gratification that you made potty in your diaper the app kinda acts like that second person because it will tell you that you went pee and it's time for a diaper change So think of it as kind of like a virtual Mommy I'm kind of in that boat as well I speak from personal experience and I have bought a few of these sensors in the past I can tell you the ones that work really well but I haven't had a 100% perfect one yet

i have one we use when we travel it bluetooth to a phone and that can be shared to other with internet. you have to you clothes backed diapers with it but ti a big plus when we ae out and about

Just why ??? - I see it as an another stupid and useless crap. If I need a change, so I (ask for) change my diaper.

Last edited:
annie said:
i have one we use when we travel it bluetooth to a phone and that can be shared to other with internet. you have to you clothes backed diapers with it but ti a big plus when we ae out and about
if you don't mind me asking which sensor are you using

mojoewtf360 said:
if you don't mind me asking which sensor are you using
it came from amazon but they dont carry it anymore

annie said:
it came from amazon but they dont carry it anymore
You got like a picture or anything of it you find the original sale page

Back