Sleeping with a pacifier

It's working, but slowly. Since I started 24/7, I've tried sleeping with paci with various degree of success, most of the time I was unable to fully breathe while keeping paci. However, last few weeks, I slept with paci, found great comfort in it and now I can't imagine going to sleep without it. šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and sdweasel
DavidNixon said:
It worked for me. Took a day to get used to but after that it's like second nature. I sleep way better now.
holy shit, your name just scared the literal bejeebus out of me, my dads name is david nix. lololololol

• Haha
Reactions: DavidNixon and Traveller
I like pacifiers, but mine always falls out of my mouth at night and then I get a pacifier outline on my neck šŸ˜“

SillyLiam said:
I like pacifiers, but mine always falls out of my mouth at night and then I get a pacifier outline on my neck šŸ˜“
keep trying!
practice makes perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller and SillyLiam
catgirleva said:
First night with my Rearz paci. I can say that itā€™s much easier to suck. Best of all though, it stayed in my mouth all night!

Exactly this.. the Rearz is the only one I've found that actually feels comfortable enough to wake up with in the morning. That being said, I did have to trim the manufacturing seam with a scalpel. For whatever reasons, silicone ones seem to be joined, whereas I haven't found that on latex rubber ones.

Reactions: Traveller
I enjoy sleeping with a paci. It makes me little and sometimes helps calm me down after a bad dream. Extra points if you're sleeping with a stuffy

Reactions: Traveller
Chatzoe said:
I enjoy sleeping with a paci. It makes me little and sometimes helps calm me down after a bad dream. Extra points if you're sleeping with a stuffy
I can't sleep without either!

• Love
Reactions: Canadoodle and Traveller
Redvelvet2397 said:
holy shit, your name just scared the literal bejeebus out of me, my dads name is david nix. lololololol
It's actually a pseudonym. Sorry to scare u like that. Lol. That'd be weird though huh?

DavidNixon said:
It's actually a pseudonym. Sorry to scare u like that. Lol. That'd be weird though huh?
it would make a lot of sense, lolol

• Haha
Reactions: DavidNixon
I do paci sleeping nearly every night. Mostly i keep it inside all the night over 20 years. If falls out, so it wake me up, but it's not very frequent.

Last edited:
MailCat581 said:
Once the new teats that I ordered get here; I'll be once again able to enjoy some of my pacifiers that I haven't used in a while because the teats wore out. I sleep with one in my mouth and clipped onto my pajamas just in case it falls out while I'm sleeping.
I want a paci clip! šŸ˜ž Every time I save a little spending money I forget to order one. What style of paci do you use, MaliCat581?

That sounds like a nice variety! I have a toddler modified Nuk, which I haven't been able to find for a while, a Nuk 5 (latex), and two glow in the dark modified toddler mams that I use every day.

I was asking because I wonder if you have any suggestions for mam style paci clips. Do you?

I still appreciate your input.

MailCat581 said:
No problem! I edited my original post that you might want to check out Etsy to see if they have one that you might like. I have a Paw Patrol pacifier clip that I got from there. I also have a Rearz Barnyard and Dinosaur pacifier clips, and I have an "I Have Autism" with the puzzle pieces pacifier clip as well.
I will have a look! Coincidentally, that's where I bought my ASD awareness paracord bracelet from. My mother has ordered quality things from there too. Thanks for the update and reminding me. šŸ‘

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
I got used to sleeping with a pacifier some time ago.
I love this feeling and it calms me down a lot. But I wonder what effect this could have on the teeth. I use large pacis from LittleForBig.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I don't use mine every night, but I always have it with me. I have several, but the one I always carry is a toddler nuck with a little for big nipple, works great for my snoring.

Back