Sleeping with a diaper on

Status
Not open for further replies.
winterheart01 said:
Just try to get used to it slowly, like wear them to bed once a week or so, and after a few months you'll get accustomed to it.
Just don't rush it , trying to wear every night when not used to it can be overwhelming at first

Yes, i did try that to. but every time i did try it, i did get no sleep at all (as i always do on the first nights of the six nights in a row)

But it was a bit interesting that on the fifth and sixth night it was like i would wake up more wet than i was when i got into the bed, and i know i did not pee. yes, i know this i a dream come tru, maybe it was wishfull thinking or placebo i do not now.

i regret the first time i did it (see the first post) on the third night with succsessfull sleep in 8 hours, i should have just contiued sleeping with a diaper, and not just end it there. as said after a few weeks, it was the same old.

Reactions: ABdrew
dl23aar said:
Yes, i did try that to. but every time i did try it, i did get no sleep at all (as i always do on the first nights of the six nights in a row)

But it was a bit interesting that on the fifth and sixth night it was like i would wake up more wet than i was when i got into the bed, and i know i did not pee. yes, i know this i a dream come tru, maybe it was wishfull thinking or placebo i do not now.

i regret the first time i did it (see the first post) on the third night with succsessfull sleep in 8 hours, i should have just contiued sleeping with a diaper, and not just end it there. as said after a few weeks, it was the same old.
It is normal you get no or little sleep in the beginning, same happened to me.
Just take it slowly but keep getting your body used to it, and be patient. Just don't overdo it and make sure that you get sufficient sleep the next night :)
It takes time , don't lose hope!

winterheart01 said:
It is normal you get no or little sleep in the beginning, same happened to me.
Just take it slowly but keep getting your body used to it, and be patient. Just don't overdo it and make sure that you get sufficient sleep the next night :)
It takes time , don't lose hope!

I never get sufficient sleep the next night (second night), that's why i am a wreck, and cannot work at all :)

I think the solution for the problem for me, is to have several weeks of doing it, and as of now, i cannot do it mainly because of work.

But thanks for your tips :)

• Sad
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
As everyone says keep trying.

I was lucky I guess I took to it straight away but I am AB so it calms me down sleeping in a diaper. I find I get the best sleep when padded. Being AB it feels natural to sleep in a diaper. In fact when I don't pass up I find it difficult to sleep.

My best advise is to keep trying and to try and relax. But don't stop keep going until your used to it then once used to it you will never want to stop it is so calming.

I sleep more soundly when I’m wearing a diaper than when I’m not.

From my experience and I am not able to speak for anyone else but just finding something to think about like a good memory or something like that will help you with sleeping in a diaper it might not be a good idea for you to wear diapers and nothing else but if you don't have to hide them you are fine or if you have privacy which I do I know that not everyone has this option but I love being able to walk around with just a diaper on with no problems night and day and I hope that everyone will be able to soon

It’s probably best to get into the routine when it’s not going to have a negative effect on work (ie vacation time)

I know I was the same way when I started wearing regularly and every night. I never did sleep great so the change in sleeping didn’t help at all. But after a few weeks I was back to my normal crappy sleep. One good thing now is when I toss and turn and flop around I just roll around between bears 😆

After so many years of sleeping diapered I can’t sleep worth a damn if I’m not diapered or have my bear

• Love
It just seems natural to me, I can go months and months unable to wear, but when I do I sleep like a log.

when i try to sleep diapered i turn in bed all night are there any tricks how to fall asleep better in diapers except medication your pumper boy sleeps in super dry kids with rubber pants diaper body and terry pants

dl23aar said:
How do you do it? is it easy for you?

I found it hard to sleep too. I gave up in the end and just sleep in diapers very occasionally.

Multiple nights in a row help - but the sleep deprivation is a problem for the first week.

Also a few times a week with nights between to catch up on sleep could work and I’m going to try that myself.

Make sure your mattress is protected and you are in diapers that aren’t likely to leak. I have to wear cloth ones with plastic pants as disposables don’t work for me at night. They are comfortable but bulky so that doesn’t help with sleep either.

Make sure you aren’t too hot at night.

I think the advice of putting them on early and doing something relaxing before trying to sleep is good advice too.

Good luck.

pämpers boy sleeps in super dry kids with rubber pants diaper body and terry

That's too bad. I accepted my wearing easily and have no trouble sleeping then them at all. And the added benefit is that I don't have to get up to go pee several times a night, as that really wakes me up. Now I feel a pee coming and I just make sure I'm on my back and let it flow. Feels so good and I go right back to sleep.

• Love
When I first started it was hard to sleep but just keep doing it as much as possible you should get use to it pretty fast. Now I sleep every night in a diaper and love it.

For myself personally speaking I wear diaperswgen ever possible as specially at nights as I dont sleep well without one or two peirs on my bottom.

When I am in diapers I get the best nights sleep without any interuptions as in getting up to pee every 15-20 minunites, on occasion I can and do go without diapers/nappies as I am only partially incontinent however I am always concerned about wetting the bed when I am asleap as I have no control over my bladder.

Plus wearing them brings back pleasent memories from my childhood years when everything was more simple.

Currently I am wearing a abu simple ultra diaper in the large size and it feels like the original pampers from my youth, more about that on another subject.

Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.

Personally speaking from the stand point of someone who is partially incontinant through no fault of my own, and as someone who needs them.

I personally prefer to wear diapers/nappies at nighttime to help me relax and get a better nights sleep as I hate having my sleep interupted by I need to pee moments every 10-15 ninuets as I have a seriously over active bladder stemming from past eppilepsy which I suffred from in 1992/1993 that left me with suspected nurological dammage to the nerves controlling my bladder.

I am currently trying out a new more absorbant product/diaper that is from abu simple it's the ultra range which has a total reported absorbency rating of 6,500mls which is great for myself as it offers me with added peice of mind being a diaper/nappy that keeps me dry and comfortable.

See my comments on this product for more details.

Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.

When things go back to normal that is my plan do every night

To be quite honourest I cant sleep properelly without wearing diapers/nappies as these help sooth me into a good nights rest.

Recently as In last night I was wearing a abu simple ultra diaper and got 10hrs of un-interupted sleep which is more than I would have without as I would have been up at least 5-6 maybe more times during the course of night and that sucks because it seriously degrades ones mental and physical heath.

The only disadvantage of wearing a plastic backed one is the loud crinkling and the un natural feeling of the plastic on your bottom but once your over that its fine, also thankfully for me I was born when plastic was the norm so it kind of feels famillar as this helps me sleep alot better.

I wear abu simple ultra which has up to 6,500mls of absorbtion and are plastic and all white something that is like the old pampers diapers from my youth.

See my review for more info.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

I can't sleep without one on. I will toss and turn my mind will race and I still pee in my sleep.
My doctor told me they are made in adult size back in the late 1980s

I can't avoid it cause i have bladder issues the last 25 years.I am daytime wearer also.
But i still remember the first day when my mom put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants after the surgery and it was so difficult to sleep.It took me 3-4 days to "understand" how to relax.

dl23aar said:
Hello.

The first time i tried this (as an adult of course :p), and succesfully did it was like three years ago. It was three nights in a row, with a diaper, and the third night i got like 8 hours off sleep non stop.

After that i have tried more or less unnsuccsessfully. I was bad in planning it, and got interrupted with work several times.

It drains me for a lot of energy, because the first and second night is more or less no sleep.

now, i am in the second night, got maybe 5-6 hours of sleep, but that was spread out over the hole night, and not non stop. and this time i now i will not be innterrupted with work or other things.

I did also do it 12/6 (12 hour diapered, and six night), but this was also not as good as the first successfull time.

the ideal thing is when i put a diaper on the first night, a should be able to sleep in it. but that is not possible.

How do you do it? is it easy for you?
It is entirely necessary for me. I started using them at night many years ago, primarily as an alternative to going to the toilet at 2am - I would wake up, wet and go back to sleep.
After many years of this though, I tend to sleep through and wet in my sleep so would be a bed wetter if not for diapers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back