Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
here are some more pics from baby time. the top one was during feeding time, but i was shy and didnt want my pic taken. im with my favorite bunny, flopsy. after breakfast and a bottle i have play time on my blanket. you can also see that mommy put my hair in braids with bows. i want to post video but i dont want to upload to the internet. cant post it here. i'll post more pics later

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, RuffRuff, newAB43 and 16 others
Lovely pictures well done to you both.🍼👶🏻🤱🏻

Reactions: newAB43 and KittyninjaW
These pics are super! Many thanks...

Reactions: newAB43 and chrischrischris
Chrisser said:
here are some more pics from baby time. the top one was during feeding time, but i was shy and didnt want my pic taken. im with my favorite bunny, flopsy. after breakfast and a bottle i have play time on my blanket. you can also see that mommy put my hair in braids with bows. i want to post video but i dont want to upload to the internet. cant post it here. i'll post more pics later
View attachment 33372View attachment 33371
Hello @Chrisser thats a very pretty dress sweetie and lovely MJ’s too. ❤️❤️

Reactions: chrischrischris
Chrisser said:
Wish I could be dressed like that

Reactions: sissygirlpink and chrischrischris
Such a pretty little girl.

very nice pics

Wow how cute are you 🥰

Reactions: sissygirlpink
You're very cute! Nice photos.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I love the paci

Reactions: newAB43
Wonderfully cute!😍

Chrisser said:
If a boy is dressed that way before being sent out to play with girls there we be no problems.

Such a cute dress :D

Cute dress and fluffy I like my Raggedy Ann she went every where around with me my better half had to fix Annie many times she tried to take and replace her but had to have her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back