Should I bring up PMD with Dr.?

PolkaDotDreams

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
First off, I'm not 100% sure that this is the right forum for this question as you can usually find me over on other forums on ADISC, but this one seemed closest to my question.

So a little background, I have dribbled after peeing for basically my entire adult life (maybe a bit earlier than that). I actually did bring it up with my Dr. one time (almost 20 years ago) and he told me it was not out of the ordinary and literally told me it would improve when I started having more sex (Dont know the science behind that sage advice, but I certainly don't see that Dr anymore). He did a urine test, and said nothing was wrong.

For a long time I dealt with it by first wearing thin feminine pads (then eventually male guards) in my underwear when it was feasible and what I would call "excessive" jiggling when that wasn't an option (dates, Dr. appointments, etc.). Even though I could get by with the extra jiggling and only have ever so slight leakage (if any) It always felt like I was wet down there (even though most times I wasn't). Going pee was legit easier and less stressful if I used some sort of pad, I didn't have to jiggle for 5 minutes and I wasn't constantly checking for wet patches on my underwear.

not long after I met my wife I told her about the pads and my reasons for using them and she was totally fine with it (for full discosure daily pad usage for PMD is an easy pill to swallow when you've already admitted to some other odd things you do for fun).

So now my actual question - does it sound like I have legit enough leakage to warrant telling my Dr. about it? I think that I would have brought it up a long time ago if I didn't have the embarrassment of also having a diaper fetish. I think the reason I haven't brought it up in years is because I felt I would be mixing business with pleasure, but I am legitimatly curious if my PMD dribble is excessive/normal.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion and Lumos
If you're concerned about it, it's OK to discuss it with your doctor.

Reactions: CptKirk, fredy552, Regularnot and 1 other person
Back