Shaving

diaperbobby said:
…. someone recommended using shampoo to lubricate for the razor. I have some cheap shampoo I use for this and the results are amazing: smooth shave/hair gone, no nicks or bumps, and a softer feeling on my skin afterward; for me, shampoo is better than shave cream.

I tried shampoo yesterday to shave my chest and pubic area, and, yes, shampoo does work better than shave cream! Who’d have thunked? I will try using conditioner to shave my arms today and see how that goes. Thanks for the tips.

Reactions: CLPP and rbm
I m shaved from the waist down. I started shaving my pubic hair about 20 years ago, I had heat rash all the time. Shaving has stopped most of the rash’s. Nylon panties help also, drys faster. Shaved my arm pits Back in 07, I had been fighting heat rash for ever, I thought I was allergic to my deodorant, shaving made the rash go away. It took my wife over a year to notice I had shaved my pits, LOL. When I started shaving my legs it took her a week to notice, and we shower together every morning. We were having sex and she was rubbing her feet on my calf’s and made the comment about how smooth they were, I said they should, they are shaved. She got a little upset/worried about it. I told here it was an experiment, I always sweat a lot , and I found on line that some guys said it helped them stay cooler. It turned out good for me, every time I brought leg shaving up she would have some remark about me wanting to be female. Been epilating them for the last 5 years.

Leatherman said:
I m shaved from the waist down. I started shaving my pubic hair about 20 years ago, I had heat rash all the time. Shaving has stopped most of the rash’s. Nylon panties help also, drys faster. Shaved my arm pits Back in 07, I had been fighting heat rash for ever, I thought I was allergic to my deodorant, shaving made the rash go away. It took my wife over a year to notice I had shaved my pits, LOL. When I started shaving my legs it took her a week to notice, and we shower together every morning. We were having sex and she was rubbing her feet on my calf’s and made the comment about how smooth they were, I said they should, they are shaved. She got a little upset/worried about it. I told here it was an experiment, I always sweat a lot , and I found on line that some guys said it helped them stay cooler. It turned out good for me, every time I brought leg shaving up she would have some remark about me wanting to be female. Been epilating them for the last 5 years.
beeb totaly shaved for years,neither wife complained. my dirst was shaved and kept it that way. even when she passed dhe was bald . the second tried it but didnt like it when it was growing back so she stopped

Back