School Uniforms, Gym Suits, etc

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
20 years ago I downloaded some uniform descriptions from Taffy’s Favorite Uniforms. it is still online but the first thing that opens is gym suits. At the bottom of the page there is a Home link and other things to read. Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Where is the link?

Stephlau2000 said:
Where is the link?
Search for Taffy’s Favorite Uniforms and you only get the gym short page. At the bottom are the home and other links.

Seasonedcitizen said:
20 years ago I downloaded some uniform descriptions from Taffy’s Favorite Uniforms. it is still online but the first thing that opens is gym suits. At the bottom of the page there is a Home link and other things to read. Enjoy.
Thank you @Seasonedcitizen i can see it’s an old site but some beautiful outfits and well worth more viewing.

I share your passion for school uniforms and have probably 10+.

Lots of gingham, stripes, plain grey bib tops, box pleats and Japanese sailor style.

I love them all and have worn them all either with training panties, nappies or frilly bottom rhumba panties.

I have long bow socks, patterned knee length socks, frilly anklets and frilly bum ribbed tights along with a choice of three pairs of Mary Janes depending on which I wear.

Oh, I just love that look.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
sissygirlpink said:
Thank you @Seasonedcitizen i can see it’s an old site but some beautiful outfits and well worth more viewing.

I share your passion for school uniforms and have probably 10+.

Lots of gingham, stripes, plain grey bib tops, box pleats and Japanese sailor style.

I love them all and have worn them all either with training panties, nappies or frilly bottom rhumba panties.

I have long bow socks, patterned knee length socks, frilly anklets and frilly bum ribbed tights along with a choice of three pairs of Mary Janes depending on which I wear.

Oh, I just love that look.

Jenny x ❤️
the school uniform page I printed out 20 years ago gave the uniform suppliers and which ones did custom uniforms. I believe some of them did stock adult sizes. Unfortunately school uniforms are not being mandated now as before. I did see JC Penny school uniform catalogs years ago.

JCPenney still has school uniforms - LINK:

https://www.jcpenney.com/g/shops/sc...rch|google|G_BPLUS_Childrens_Apparel_School%7 CG_BPLUS_Childrens_Apparel_School_Uniforms&utm_content=kwd-368929526084&utm_adgroupid=71097642914&utm_keyword=jcpenney%20uniform&utm_matchtype=e&utm_device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjMKqBhCgARIsAPDgWly_VvdEzxZr4SZd0gEAx6BeZxfSa1uElFt5p2MnvweFMZg4rjYOrCYaAvPVEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Featured item trade name "French Toast"

And another source for school uniforms Lands End - LINK:

If you live near a catholic parochial school check the source for their supplier.

And there is always eBay and custom etsy sellers - - -

The usual caution notes about wearing the same uniform around said schools - it may be more than frowned upon !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back