Salon day! What would you do?

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey ! So hubby got me. Salon day no amenities or packages off limits !

What would you fill your day with?

Sauna. Shower. Nail manicure. Makeup. Then off to the bar for half bottle of champagne 🍾 🤪

Reactions: cannamommy and Anemone
Depends what's on the menu! A hot stone massage is on my bucket list.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Massage
Facial
Mani & Pedi

I don't have any idea what/how I would want. I would have to look over what is offered and then pick items that will make me happy and feel good.
Would love to have a full body massage. Would try a pedicure and sauna as well but think diaper might not be acceptable in a sauna.

So this isn't exactly a spa treatment but last week I tried floating in a sensory deprivation tank and it was wonderful. Highly recommend

• Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall, lilbabyjooce and Anemone
WetEmily said:
Where exactly does one go to experience this? Do you just type "[city] sensory deprivation tank" into Google and see what pops up?
That is exactly what I did ☺️

Reactions: Anemone
I’ve never gotten a full spa treatment, but I just got my nails done and having acrylics is just such a simple and easy way to make me feel clean and pretty.
I work with my hands primarily so I get them short and square but the lil confidence boost they give is magical! Also getting a hand/wrist massage is pretty amazing! You tend not to realize how much strain you put on them daily

Last edited:
Manicure pedicure, massages and combination of pool and mojito to combat the heatwave ^^

Reactions: dlboylife
Body waxa, body scrub, mani pedi 🌸

Reactions: checkingoutall
Yay! I’m so excited and glad for all of your responses! I got some great ideas from all of you thank you so much ❤️

Never had anything more than a mani-pedi before(I think that's what it was. it was fairly simple and I got my toes done while sitting on one of those massage chairs too) so I'm reading this thread to learn what goes down in full-on spa days. I'm pretty touch averse as an autistic so i don't know how much would be realistic for me mentally, but I am super into the idea of at least once having all my body hair removed and getting my hair and makeup done professionally just to see how it turns out.

May not be a woman or a sissy, but I’d honestly love a good massage! With the hair shaven off my legs first lol. Made that mistake once. Felt great but oh my goodness the pain from having so many hairs being pulled on…

I've had a couple mani-pedis before. They feel wonderful after when they're done.
And now since I've seen Breaking Bad and BCS, I often think of the Money Laundering lesson that Saul gives to Jesse. 🤭

I'm not sure. For now, I'd say the first thing is getting my body hair off.

Reactions: Mingus and rbm
I'm late to this thread and wonder if cannamommy has had her spa day. Regardless, if I had that to look forward to, I would want a massage, facial, mani, pedi, makeover, and wig fitting/styling.

Reactions: DLJosie
As I’ve yet to master the art of makeup, I’d love to have a facial, two hours of makeup tuition with, a dvd of the event and a full wig fitting plus studio photos to keep.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: DLJosie
Back