Running out of diapers

Powderedbum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hate it when I run out of good diapers. The stuff they sell in the pharmacies is just junk. I wish there were more adult diaper stores or at least other diaper wearers close by me so I can buy some off of them. Will be 2 weeks before I can receive the crinkle diapers that I love to were. So sad right now and my anxiety is really high.

• Sad
Reactions: oldskool, LittleLeeInDiapers, nappybottom and 2 others
Currently I have approximately 300 or more ABDL diapers on my shelf. Don't think I'll be running out anytime soon.

I always keep stock on hand incase of shortages
Pharmacies do sell low quality

do you have a medical supply store in your area? They typically have a bit better selection of diapers

I find myself in a comparable situation, so, im planning to order some abena M4's from Amazon, usually the price is like 25 - 30 USD per 14 diapers, I think is a good deal.

SparkyDog said:
I always keep stock on hand incase of shortages
Pharmacies do sell low quality

do you have a medical supply store in your area? They typically have a bit better selection of diapers
The medical supply stores in my area don’t carry anything that won’t leak overnight in my area. Have been taking care of 3 family members that have been hospitalized lately and have not been able to order anything from LLMedico this month so my stash has run out. Hopefully will be able to order some in the new year

Have never run out as I shop on line, As soon as I get low I order more, there are so many sites out there that if one dose not have what you want others will have them.

Baloo said:
Have never run out as I shop on line, As soon as I get low I order more, there are so many sites out there that if one dose not have what you want others will have them.
I usually use either Betterdry or crinklez . Not had a problem with getting them just have to wait till the finances are there for me to place a big enough order. I wish I knew another diaper wearer close enough to where I life to purchase a few good ones from them to hold me over till my order can come in.

Online is the only way to get good diapers here as the pharmacies have stopped selling i.c materials. Pull ups are available almost everywhere.

Reactions: nappybottom
Tenawearer said:
Online is the only way to get good diapers here as the pharmacies have stopped selling i.c materials. Pull ups are available almost everywhere.
Yea I bought some diapers at Walgreens yesterday and they are crap. I don’t understand how they can make a thick diaper for a baby but can’t make a thick diaper for an adult that can hold anything. Do they not realize that an adult bladder is bigger than a baby’s bladder. These from Walgreens are supposed to be maximum absorption but are so thin you can see through the padding.

Reactions: Straycatz and Kellycares
Im running low too guess I’ll have to stock up in late october/early november now with how companies are running out before the holidays earlier and earlier 🤷🏻‍♀️
😭 I need my med animooz/try agains I stashed away money but both have been out for a month +

Powderedbum said:
I hate it when I run out of good diapers. The stuff they sell in the pharmacies is just junk. I wish there were more adult diaper stores or at least other diaper wearers close by me so I can buy some off of them. Will be 2 weeks before I can receive the crinkle diapers that I love to were. So sad right now and my anxiety is really high.
Sorry to hear that PB.
Hope you are okay.
I’d send you a few but I live in England 😊

Davvyboy said:
Sorry to hear that PB.
Hope you are okay.
I’d send you a few but I live in England 😊
Thank you. I will survive. It is just annoying. Lucky you. I here England has much better diapers than we have here in the U.S.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Powderedbum said:
Thank you. I will survive. It is just annoying. Lucky you. I here England has much better diapers than we have here in the U.S.
No , not at all.
Rearz, Tykables etc
Same as the States
Merry Christmas my friend

Sometimes I intentionally run out of the good ones, so to be forced to use up the shitty ones.
Those are not ones I bought at a pharmacy, but just different tests of diapers I haven't tried before.
More often that not is it a disappointment and then they sit around for as long as I have my go-to diapers
still on hand.

I've been in pullups because my partner ran out. So they have been wearing what few I have left. Meanwhile I've ordered more but they won't be here till the 9th.
Sigh. I wish they could be next day delivery.

Finally got to place an order. Won’t see them till Wednesday probably. But will be better than what I have now.

I generally order diapers as soon as I start running low, but I also don't use ABDL diapers, so shortages might be less rare with the medical ones. I would probably order ABDL diapers if most of them weren't so expensive. I don't have a lot of money to spend on diapers, so I generally try to keep it around $2 or less per diaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: abdl86
demonic2786 said:
I generally order diapers as soon as I start running low, but I also don't use ABDL diapers, so shortages might be less rare with the medical ones. I would probably order ABDL diapers if most of them weren't so expensive. I don't have a lot of money to spend on diapers, so I generally try to keep it around $2 or less per diaper.
Kind of the same thing here for me. But i do order ABDL diaper, i use medical diaper during the day and abdl during night time, When it comes to the expensive one i use them during the weekend.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
That reminds me!

Yea I finally got my diaper order. It’s so nice to be padded without having to worry about leaks

Reactions: theancientmariner
Back