Ribbons and Bows

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Ribbons and Bows add a nice feminine touch to sissy clothing.
When I was a boy, if my hair was getting long, my sister would tease me about having to tie a ribbon in it. (Sadly, she never did).

Many years later, I used to visit a mature, dominant woman. She would play the part of my Auntie, and I would play the part of her naughty nephew, who was being punished by being dressed and treated as a little sissy girl.
After being made to dress up in sissy clothing, she would then make me kneel down. (She was shorter than me.) She would then tie a pale pink ribbon into my wig, enjoying my humiliation. In a letter to me, she once mentioned "A lovely wig and ribbons too - that'll be nice, won't it? - Yes!!".

Ribbons and Bows featured in a story published in "Madame in a world of Fantasy". In "Aunt Jane's Authority", a boy called Stephen is forcibly transformed into a niece called Susan by his Aunt.
After being dressed as a Sissy Girl ,"He had pink satin ribbons around his waist and on his wig and both were tied into a huge bow. He protested but just got a slap and then had the dummy firmly pushed into his mouth. " (Lucky him!).

As for myself, I have a pair of blue gingham ribbons. These go with the wig which I wear with my Dorothy Gale dress. I also have an Allegra K red tartan, long-sleeved dress with a Peter Pan collar. It comes with a long, thin ribbon.

Hopefully, sometime in the near future. I intend to get more ribbons and bows and add them to my collection.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Trina, Angelapinks and 6 others
I always wished I could grow my hair long enough to be tied up in ribbons. Unfortunately my hair curls naturally too much and it always just sort of bunched up in the back.

Of course now there's not much up there. Maybe one day there will be a wig in my future but I'll probably opt for a shorter, mature style to fit my age

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
When I get to dress fully with my blonde wig I love clipping a pink bow in my hair. I have a few similar to this.

Bow 1.jpg

bow 2a.jpg

Reactions: daisycupcake, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
The problem for me is that I have (a well) receding hairline. (This is why I probably enjoy wearing wigs so much!)

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Sissyleslie said:
The problem for me is that I have (a well) receding hairline. (This is why I probably enjoy wearing wigs so much!)
I've got the "Friar Tuck" look happening. Giant bare patch on top of my head.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sissyleslie
NannaAnnabelle said:
I've got the "Friar Tuck" look happening. Giant bare patch on top of my head.
Same problem, hence the wig.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Accessories make the outfit.

I was due for a hair cut two years ago just as Covid closed everything. I let it keep growing and I like it. I would like it shaped so I can comb it one way to be a woman and another as a man. Bows are always a cute addition.

Reactions: Angelapinks and NannaAnnabelle
sissybaby34 said:
When I get to dress fully with my blonde wig I love clipping a pink bow in my hair. I have a few similar to this.

View attachment 89646

View attachment 89647
I have one a little like this but in a Ballet pink satin. I tried to find two so I could put one on each side but so far no exact match found.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and NannaAnnabelle
I've got lots of hair clips that have bows on them

Reactions: Angelapinks, NannaAnnabelle and Anemone
I agree, a good sissy can never have too many bows.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 152228.png

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, NannaAnnabelle, daisycupcake and 1 other person
Accessories are cheap and can make the outfit.

Reactions: BabyTheleste and Angelapinks
I totally agree that the very sight of ribbons and bows- in not just hair but even clothing gives me BIG sissy/girly vibes! 🥰

My biggest future dream someday is to dress like the prettiest, cutest little girl and have or wear all the bows and ribbons I can! Just love it all! 🥰

Reactions: mistykitty, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
GoodniteLover219 said:
I totally agree that the very sight of ribbons and bows- in not just hair but even clothing gives me BIG sissy/girly vibes! 🥰

My biggest future dream someday is to dress like the prettiest, cutest little girl and have or wear all the bows and ribbons I can! Just love it all! 🥰
Why are we so drawn to all things girly so much that it makes us turn to jello or cringe with envy at the sight of little girls at weddings or parties who get to dress so cute. In my case I always thought it was because deep down inside I know I am a girl but I never thought there would be so many men and boys who felt the same way as I do about girly things.

Reactions: mistykitty, Seasonedcitizen, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
Why are we so drawn to all things girly so much that it makes us turn to jello or cringe with envy at the sight of little girls at weddings or parties who get to dress so cute. In my case I always thought it was because deep down inside I know I am a girl but I never thought there would be so many men and boys who felt the same way as I do about girly things.
I know right?!

You have NO idea what it's like being the only boy in the family circle (Though now that both of my cousins have little boys now, that title's been taking away from me) but that's not the point.

Yes, I was the only main boy in the family. I grew up with my older sister and two cousins until 2000- when I had a third cousin.

Back then, when I was very little I had no idea I'd be drawn into pretty girly things.

It wasn't until after my third cousin was born and when I hit puberty that I finally realized that being a boy sucked. No offense to anyone out there; but to myself I hated every bit of my preteen to teen life as a boy...😔

It got even worse as my little cousin grew. She got to have her bedroom decorated in pink and have Disney Princesses decorated all over her wall. Truth was that deep inside my heart and soul; I hated her- not to "that" extant; but just hated the fact she was another little girl who too got the "Princess Lifestyle" and living treatment.

Truth is- in all the years of being a teen till I was twenty; I was miserable with myself and my own life. I hated being a man more than anything else; but I couldn't say or do anything about it. I won't go too deep into my previous life but needless to say- I was a trainwreck.

It wouldn't be till I grew more mature and was no afraid to speak up about what choices I wanted in life. I said I wanted to start wearing girl/women's costumes and Cosplay and it happened. Now, I want to take myself even beyond that.

I can't do much of anything right now because my family is super strict; but I hope one day to get away from them as much as possible and hopefuully live my freedom and dreams.

But to the point of the topic: I completely agree that the envious and jealousy a lot of us get from the fact that girl's and women have certain things easier than men and boys is so true.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
GoodniteLover219 said:
I know right?!

You have NO idea what it's like being the only boy in the family circle (Though now that both of my cousins have little boys now, that title's been taking away from me) but that's not the point.

Yes, I was the only main boy in the family. I grew up with my older sister and two cousins until 2000- when I had a third cousin.

Back then, when I was very little I had no idea I'd be drawn into pretty girly things.

It wasn't until after my third cousin was born and when I hit puberty that I finally realized that being a boy sucked. No offense to anyone out there; but to myself I hated every bit of my preteen to teen life as a boy...😔

It got even worse as my little cousin grew. She got to have her bedroom decorated in pink and have Disney Princesses decorated all over her wall. Truth was that deep inside my heart and soul; I hated her- not to "that" extant; but just hated the fact she was another little girl who too got the "Princess Lifestyle" and living treatment.

Truth is- in all the years of being a teen till I was twenty; I was miserable with myself and my own life. I hated being a man more than anything else; but I couldn't say or do anything about it. I won't go too deep into my previous life but needless to say- I was a trainwreck.

It wouldn't be till I grew more mature and was no afraid to speak up about what choices I wanted in life. I said I wanted to start wearing girl/women's costumes and Cosplay and it happened. Now, I want to take myself even beyond that.

I can't do much of anything right now because my family is super strict; but I hope one day to get away from them as much as possible and hopefuully live my freedom and dreams.

But to the point of the topic: I completely agree that the envious and jealousy a lot of us get from the fact that girl's and women have certain things easier than men and boys is so true.
Not sure if you have read any of my previous posts but I told my parents I was not a boy about age 11 to 13 and they kept finding my girls things but that just prompted them to take me to our doctor who was a family friend. The upshot was both he and my parents threatened to put me in an institution to fix my brain and they told me what would happen down to shock treatments and not coming out the same ever again. Of course I hid my female self away after that but I could not resist the clothes and girly lifestyle made all the worst by having a sister whose things I had access to. It took me until I was 20 and left home for a job in another city, only to need to return home again when I was laid off before Christmas. My parents said they did miss me and I could stay until I got another job but I was extra careful to hide my girl things in the trunk of my car until I could leave again for good.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Seasonedcitizen
My childhood nanny told me she would get ribbons for my hair, if I kept playing with it and making it messy.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
Back